The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

4 posters

How do you listen to Rock Dungeon?

Poll

Rock Dungeon...in stereo or remain in mono?

[ 1 ]
    How do you listen to Rock Dungeon? Vote_lcap33%How do you listen to Rock Dungeon? Vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How do you listen to Rock Dungeon? Vote_lcap0%How do you listen to Rock Dungeon? Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    How do you listen to Rock Dungeon? Vote_lcap67%How do you listen to Rock Dungeon? Vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Michael
    Michael

How do you listen to Rock Dungeon? Empty How do you listen to Rock Dungeon?

Post  Michael Thu May 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Now I have been thinking and when I do the episodes they are all recorded in stereo and the songs are in stereo (obviously) Do you listen in stereo and would you all like it better if the episodes were left in their original stereo form...so first Rock Dungeon poll
    Eric
    Eric

How do you listen to Rock Dungeon? Empty Re: How do you listen to Rock Dungeon?

Post  Eric Fri May 22, 2009 6:02 am

Whatever you guys do is cool with me. I mostly listen for you guys and not so much for the music. Whatever you guys want to do, I am in. Unless you play something I REALLY love, then you must do it in the best possible sound quality. tongue
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Fri May 22, 2009 10:37 am

Eric wrote:Whatever you guys do is cool with me. I mostly listen for you guys and not so much for the music. Whatever you guys want to do, I am in. Unless you play something I REALLY love, then you must do it in the best possible sound quality. tongue

Thanks for weighing in with your opinion Eric...appreciated as always
    ravenous
    ravenous

Post  ravenous Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:56 pm

I'm with Eric. Well not WITH him but....
    I ROCK TOO
    I ROCK TOO

How do you listen to Rock Dungeon? Empty me too

Post  I ROCK TOO Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:57 am

any way you like to do it as long as we get ep.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:09 pm