The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

3 posters

Trivia....

ravenous
    ravenous

Trivia.... Empty Trivia....

Post  ravenous Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:05 am

Hello all.
    I have recorded several trivia segments for 'The Men'.
    I know you haven't heard them yet but you will.
    This thread is here so you can yea or nay the trivia and also to let you know that you can email me, Aaron, and send trivia my way. Once you hear the trivia you'll understand what I mean.

BTW did you know if you start a new topic the subject has to be at least 10 characters? Hence the periods.
    Heath
    Heath

Trivia.... Empty Re: Trivia....

Post  Heath Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:42 pm

I'm going to let you in on a little secret, Aaron. It doesn't matter if they get yea'd or nea'd on the forum here or not. Mike and I love them, so they are staying. People will love them too, because it's going to be fun to play along at home with.
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:53 pm

What Heath said...we had so much fun with the trivia that I believe that it will carry over to the listening audience and the fun will come through...it was a blast and proved what awesome trivia experts we are (not)
    ravenous
    ravenous

Post  ravenous Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:21 pm

Everyone feel free to send ideas my way. I've used a theme for 2&3 and that works pretty well.

This is your chance to stump Manning!
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:19 am

ravenous wrote:Everyone feel free to send ideas my way. I've used a theme for 2&3 and that works pretty well.

This is your chance to stump Manning!

I get stumped trying to find my way to the bathroom in the morning Surprised

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:04 pm