The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

2 posters

Sparticus: Blood and Sand

Michael
    Michael

Sparticus: Blood and Sand Empty Sparticus: Blood and Sand

Post  Michael Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Holy shit do I love this show and let me count the ways...

1. Great production values
    2. Very good acting... I was a little dubious when the first episode aired as the first half hour the acting seemed clunky and poorly written. It has certainly picked up and we have a bevy of characters to watch and enjoy. Almost all of the characters are horribly flawed but we can still empathize and feel for the characters. I had no idea that Lucy Lawless was this good of an actress and she still has a hellacious body.
    3. Lots and lots of naked. One of my friends referred to it as Blood and Boobies Smile
    4. A relatively realistic portrayal of ancient Rome with all of it's glory and depravity.

It has become must watch TV... if it was not streamed through netflix I WOULD acually buy Starz so that I could watch it
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Sparticus: Blood and Sand Empty Re: Sparticus: Blood and Sand

Post  Wade Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Michael wrote:Holy shit do I love this show and let me count the ways...

1. Great production values
    2. Very good acting... I was a little dubious when the first episode aired as the first half hour the acting seemed clunky and poorly written. It has certainly picked up and we have a bevy of characters to watch and enjoy. Almost all of the characters are horribly flawed but we can still empathize and feel for the characters. I had no idea that Lucy Lawless was this good of an actress and she still has a hellacious body.
    3. Lots and lots of naked. One of my friends referred to it as Blood and Boobies Smile
    4. A relatively realistic portrayal of ancient Rome with all of it's glory and depravity.

It has become must watch TV... if it was not streamed through netflix I WOULD acually buy Starz so that I could watch it

I am with ya buddy...Great show. It has everything I love in a show,,,,lots of it. I look forward to every show.
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Post  Wade Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:52 pm

I miss Sparticus Blood and Boobies very much. I don't wanna wait till January.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:08 pm