The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

3 posters

Hey Ya'll

squeex92
    squeex92

Hey Ya'll Empty Hey Ya'll

Post  squeex92 Mon May 31, 2010 8:57 pm

ok, so im really new at this.. but my name is sam and im Wades long lost daughter.. no joke.. i got the nickname squeex because i have cronic hiccups.. they are random and some people told me it sounds like someone stepping on a small dog.. but thats ok because i dont like them anyway.. im more of a big dog person.. rottys, pitbulls, ya know.. the good dogs.. i'm really a country music gal, but im hoping my dad can get me outa it.. country is turning into pop and the last thing we need are daisy dukes trying to be britany spears. besides, my best friend lizz and i need something new to rock out to in my car while driving around town making fools of ourselves. any ideas of some good rock out songs?
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Hey Ya'll Empty Re: Hey Ya'll

Post  Wade Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:57 am

squeex92 wrote:ok, so im really new at this.. but my name is sam and im Wades long lost daughter.. no joke.. i got the nickname squeex because i have cronic hiccups.. they are random and some people told me it sounds like someone stepping on a small dog.. but thats ok because i dont like them anyway.. im more of a big dog person.. rottys, pitbulls, ya know.. the good dogs.. i'm really a country music gal, but im hoping my dad can get me outa it.. country is turning into pop and the last thing we need are daisy dukes trying to be britany spears. besides, my best friend lizz and i need something new to rock out to in my car while driving around town making fools of ourselves. any ideas of some good rock out songs?

Well done sweety ..... You where lost but not forgotten, and now you're back. Don't ever leave again, this is your home now.
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:30 pm

squeex92 wrote:ok, so im really new at this.. but my name is sam and im Wades long lost daughter.. no joke.. i got the nickname squeex because i have cronic hiccups.. they are random and some people told me it sounds like someone stepping on a small dog.. but thats ok because i dont like them anyway.. im more of a big dog person.. rottys, pitbulls, ya know.. the good dogs.. i'm really a country music gal, but im hoping my dad can get me outa it.. country is turning into pop and the last thing we need are daisy dukes trying to be britany spears. besides, my best friend lizz and i need something new to rock out to in my car while driving around town making fools of ourselves. any ideas of some good rock out songs?

Hey Sammie soooooo glad you are back in Wade's life. Now for beginning rockers that want to rock out while driving you need to go back to the '80s. Def Leppard -High and Dry and Pyromania.... Poison-Open Up and Say Ahhh and Look What The Cat Dragged In ...Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet... Ratt - Out Of The Cellar... Motley Crue -Shout At The Devil and Theater of Pain. Now all of these are fun, simple and have choruses that are made to be yelled at the top of your lungs on a summer day cruising around. I am sure your dad will disagree but... well...
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Post  Wade Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Michael wrote:

Hey Sammie soooooo glad you are back in Wade's life. Now for beginning rockers that want to rock out while driving you need to go back to the '80s. Def Leppard -High and Dry and Pyromania.... Poison-Open Up and Say Ahhh and Look What The Cat Dragged In ...Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet... Ratt - Out Of The Cellar... Motley Crue -Shout At The Devil and Theater of Pain. Now all of these are fun, simple and have choruses that are made to be yelled at the top of your lungs on a summer day cruising around. I am sure your dad will disagree but... well...

Ya OK..... You stick with me kid and you'll go far. It's a punk rock world out there and the sky is the limit.
    squeex92
    squeex92

Post  squeex92 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:04 pm

ill always be a daddys girl!! <3 lol and yea.. i like the music.. Richard wants to know if you know the song bad company by 5 finger fist something.. idk.. but you might!!
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Post  Wade Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:17 pm

squeex92 wrote:ill always be a daddys girl!! <3 lol and yea.. i like the music.. Richard wants to know if you know the song bad company by 5 finger fist something.. idk.. but you might!!
    There is a plethora of music out there for you to enjoy. Between Mike and I and all the Fantastic Rock Dungeon Listeners, You are now in the music easy chair. So just sit back, relax, and enjoy all that comes your way. It's all good.

I think You Mean Five Finger Death Punch. Tell Richard I'll play it on the Seventies Covers issue for him, and tell him to interduce himself in the forums so we can all get to know him better.
    squeex92
    squeex92

Post  squeex92 Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:18 pm

will do.. and i dont know these bands.. but yea.. that sounds right.. i dont know if richard will ever be online tho.. but ill tell him to.. so he should <3 lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:36 am