The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

3 posters

Episode 21 delay

Michael
    Michael

Episode 21 delay Empty Episode 21 delay

Post  Michael Wed May 13, 2009 9:21 pm

We have decided that we (Heath and Mike) are going back to releasing our eppys on Sunday...like in the mad glad days. So episode 21 will be released Sunday night for your listening pleasure on Monday morning...I know sadness will reign for a while...but you...our fans...we promise to make the wait worth it...
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Episode 21 delay Empty Re: Episode 21 delay

Post  ccordova2 Thu May 14, 2009 12:48 am

Michael wrote:We have decided that we (Heath and Mike) are going back to releasing our eppys on Sunday...like in the mad glad days. So episode 21 will be released Sunday night for your listening pleasure on Monday morning...I know sadness will reign for a while...but you...our fans...we promise to make the wait worth it...

Carlos drops to the floor & with a mighty swing, he slams his fist to the ground 3 times!! than slowly w/the rain cascading on him; he raises his head to the heavens & screams NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Thu May 14, 2009 5:24 am

It's OK Carlos...I promise it will not be like last time when I took my John Lennon weekend... but it is so cool that your fist has the power of Mjolnir Razz
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Thu May 14, 2009 10:30 am

Michael wrote:It's OK Carlos...I promise it will not be like last time when I took my John Lennon weekend... but it is so cool that your fist has the power of Mjolnir Razz

its hard to keep under control sometimes but it is cool Razz
    Heath
    Heath

Post  Heath Thu May 14, 2009 5:48 pm

ccordova2 wrote:
    Michael wrote:We have decided that we (Heath and Mike) are going back to releasing our eppys on Sunday...like in the mad glad days. So episode 21 will be released Sunday night for your listening pleasure on Monday morning...I know sadness will reign for a while...but you...our fans...we promise to make the wait worth it...

Carlos drops to the floor & with a mighty swing, he slams his fist to the ground 3 times!! than slowly w/the rain cascading on him; he raises his head to the heavens & screams NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap, Carlos is Zakk Wylde!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:05 am