The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

No Episode this week 11/30/2009

Michael
    Michael

No Episode this week   11/30/2009 Empty No Episode this week 11/30/2009

Post  Michael Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:48 am

Due to a freaking hardcore brutal virus/worm my Desktop computer is totally out of commission. This is the rock dungeon computer, it has all of the files that we use as well as my skype recorder. I know...you are thinking...Mike don't be a lazy bastard just copy the files to your laptop and go from there. I would do that except it will not even let me login....I login my desktop comes up (minus icons) and logs me back out again in a matter of about 30 seonds. But Mike just go into safe mode and you should be fine. Not the case...somehow safemode just brings up the blue screen of death....not sure how that happens ...but it does. Well Mike ...just spend your entire Sunday reinstalling windows and putting all the music on so we can have our rock dungeon. I would except somehow it does not allow windows to be reinstalled...when the windows disc is put in it just boots into windows from the cd...will not reinstall. So I need professional help. Tomorrow I am packing up my toys and seeking some professional help...hopefully he/she will be able to help as i am at a loss

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:40 pm