The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

2 posters

Rock Dungeon 84: Lady Gaga Broke Our Podcast

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 84: Lady Gaga Broke Our Podcast Empty Rock Dungeon 84: Lady Gaga Broke Our Podcast

Post  Michael Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Episode 84 finds the boys in a odd moment of reflection and naval gazing. Musing on their place in the Universe and what their legacy will be and what people will remember them for.... Not. It is the usual mash up of stupidity, music and vapid tedious sexual innuendos. The show was steamrolling along until Lady Gaga happened and well you will have to listen for yourself. The boys get fantastic contributions from Listener Bill and Listener Chris. A pop trivia from Aaron and the anticipated Christmas contest question to win some Rock Dungeon swag. Enjoy this episode alone with mittens duct taped to your hands.

Get It Here

Music Clips:

Stereoside – Trailer Park Scum
    Earshot – The Ugly Truth (New)
    Mr. Big – Undertow (New)
    The Briggs – Dungeon Walls
    Hardcore Superstar – Just Another Score
    Peter Frampton – Road To The Sun
    P. - Michael Stipe
    The Letter Black – Fire With Fire
    Clutch – Frankenstein
    Dark Quarterer – Red Hot Glove
    Adelitas Way – Invincible
    The Queers – Psychedelic Mindfunk
    Fountains of Wayne – Baby One More Time
    The Ducky Boys – Celebrate
    Aaron – Trivia 41
    American Bang – Wild and Young
    Social Distortion – Reach For The Sky
    Volbeat – Im So Lonesome I Could Cry
    Devils Brigade – Bridge of Gold
    dbm
    dbm

Rock Dungeon 84: Lady Gaga Broke Our Podcast Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 84: Lady Gaga Broke Our Podcast

Post  dbm Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Yeah, the production on that Dark Quarterer album sucks. People blame the company that put out the cd. There was supposed to be a new version released this year, but it doesn't look like it was released. I just got two of their other cd's yesterday, their 2nd, and latest. Both sound better, but I'm sure the first will always remain my favorite. You know how these things go.

And sure, I'd love to join you guys some time.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:28 am