The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

4 posters

Rock Dungeon 28 How do you solve a podcast like the Rock Dungeon?

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 28 How do you solve a podcast like the Rock Dungeon? Empty Rock Dungeon 28 How do you solve a podcast like the Rock Dungeon?

Post  Michael Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Rock Dungeon 28 is just happy to be around you...much like a Golden Retriever...its a little out of control...has problems holding its pee when it gets excited...will probably eat the crotch out of your underwear. In this episode the boys talk about rock (duh) the dangers of Grape soda, and Paul stops in and assaults Heath's wife and to talk about the new Kiss album. Better grap this eppy before it poops on your floor.

Get It Here
    Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 28 How do you solve a podcast like the Rock Dungeon? Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 28 How do you solve a podcast like the Rock Dungeon?

Post  Michael Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Sorry about the late posting of this on the forum folks...been a hectic couple of days...but anyway enjoy and leave your comments because well it makes us feel loved...we can not survive on downloads alone
    Eric
    Eric

Rock Dungeon 28 How do you solve a podcast like the Rock Dungeon? Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 28 How do you solve a podcast like the Rock Dungeon?

Post  Eric Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:12 am

I was not pleased with the Rush dissing. But I guess I have dissed some of the stuff you guys like, although not as harshly I don't think. Anyway, other than that I did enjoy the episode but I have completely forgotten everything that you guys talked about. Your forum was offline to me for a couple days so I wasn't able to comment right away.

Oh yeah, I like a good drum solo. Another famous one you guys forgot was 'Moby Dick' buy Led Zeppelin. But I seem to recall that Heath is a Zep hater too so I guess it's no surprise.

You know, the more I think about it the more I think Heath and I have no musical taste in common except for the Beatles and maybe Kiss. That makes me sad... Sad
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:15 am

you guys continue to entertain & rock my socks every week! hope your proud! Razz
    ravenous
    ravenous

Post  ravenous Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:56 am

Great show. If anyone has trivia suggestions, I'm all ears.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:55 am