The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

4 posters

Rock Dungeon 42: A Merry Podcast in your Stocking

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 42: A Merry Podcast in your Stocking Empty Rock Dungeon 42: A Merry Podcast in your Stocking

Post  Michael Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Episode 42 is bringing the Christmas cheer as the boys don their Santa caps and unload their sacks full of Xmas Rock toys. Twas the Night before Christmas and all through the Rock Dungeon not a creature was stirring except Mike and Wade purring (so sue me it rhymes). The tunes were put in the episode with care in hopes that their listeners would always be there. With a pelvic thrust there and a crotch grab here they are spreading the Rock Dungeon cheer. Now Lynott, now Dylan, now Lemmy and Billy. On Lennon, on Gilbert, on Wednesday and Presley. To the top of the charts to the top of our hearts. Now rock away, rock away, rock away all. Merry Christmas Dungeoneers

Get It Here
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Rock Dungeon 42: A Merry Podcast in your Stocking Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 42: A Merry Podcast in your Stocking

Post  ccordova2 Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:44 am

id would be my honor to tattoo you guys! & i would def give you guys a great hook up!!!!!!!

that was a pretty sweet song for me i also woulda taken no presents for christmas from king diamond! Smile

i think we should have some mercyful fate love on the show... Wink

father christmas from the kinks is my favorite xmas song!!!

great holiday show guys & thanks for all the compliments tossed my way!!!!! Very Happy
    Lord Shaper
    Lord Shaper

Rock Dungeon 42: A Merry Podcast in your Stocking Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 42: A Merry Podcast in your Stocking

Post  Lord Shaper Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:35 am

I was hoping for some King Diamond too!
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:38 am

Some King Diamond love will be flying out in the next couple of episodes...probably by way of Merciful Fate... Next episode will be a "normal" episode along with the drawing for the winner of The Dungeon Xmas Giveaway...
    dbm
    dbm

Post  dbm Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:51 pm

Is it too late to enter the contest? Lol

Good song choices; it was funny when the trivia basically recapped the episode to that point.

My only problem was that you played like 4 songs that have been on heavy rotation on the radio lately. Ugh.

Thanks for the pseudo dedication, but thanks even more for calling me young. Since I'm still under 40, I'll take it, even though I'm barely squeezing under the line.
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:36 pm

dbm wrote:Is it too late to enter the contest? Lol

Good song choices; it was funny when the trivia basically recapped the episode to that point.

My only problem was that you played like 4 songs that have been on heavy rotation on the radio lately. Ugh.

Thanks for the pseudo dedication, but thanks even more for calling me young. Since I'm still under 40, I'll take it, even though I'm barely squeezing under the line.

Sorry Bill yup the contest is over but its not to late to tell us what your favorite cd of 2009 was and get in on that action. Wade and I generally do not listen to the radio so our apologies for ughing you Surprised

I honestly thought you were younger like 20s ... sorry about that did not know that you were closer to our ages ... unfortunately Wade and I are way over the line.

The trivia thing was so funny... sometimes great minds think alot alike affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:43 am