The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

2 posters

Rock Dungeon 63: Dungeon Founding Father's Day

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 63: Dungeon Founding Father's Day Empty Rock Dungeon 63: Dungeon Founding Father's Day

Post  Michael Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Mike and Wade recorded on a glorious Father's Day morning and celebrated in the best way possible. Bringing you the listener fun, frivolity and fabulous music. Two of the dungeon mascots have new releases pending and we got some stroke from each of them Zakk Wednesday. We also have some spankin' brand new Vince Neil, Stone Sour, Iron Maiden, Danzig and Devo. The boys also take a musical journey back to the late 70's to let you the listeners in on some music that scarred them and made them the way they are. We also have a trivia from Aaron that actually made Mike cry and run to the alter that is Gilberto and burnt some sacrifices. Yes all this crammed into less than two hours. How do they do that? Listen and find out.

Get It Here

Music Clips:
    Black Label Society - Parade Of The Dead
    Danzig - One Wicked Night
    Stone Sour - Mission Statement
    Operation MD - Someone Like You
    Foreigner - Women
    T-Rex - Jeepster
    Electric Light Orchestra - Strange Magic
    Alice Cooper - Dead Babies
    TRIVIA
    Paul Gilbert - Maybe I'll Die Tomorrow
    Murderdolls - My Dark Place Alone
    Iron Maiden - El Dorado
    Jamie Hoover - Honest Work
    Vince Neil - Tattoos & Tequila
    Devo - Fresh
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Rock Dungeon 63: Dungeon Founding Father's Day Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 63: Dungeon Founding Father's Day

Post  ccordova2 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:36 am

awesome episode! great music! loving the new BLS and Danzig! feel the same bout the new Ozzy! that is one of my favorite T-Rex songs! Murderdolls is sounding bad ass!

way to kick ass guys! thank you! and ill have that voice mail in by next episode.. and mike thats my 70's cover choice.. hopefully you can find it.. if not message me with the best way i can send you the file and i will..

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:00 am