The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

2 posters

Rock Dungeon 74: Donald Duck Does Dungeon

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 74: Donald Duck Does Dungeon Empty Rock Dungeon 74: Donald Duck Does Dungeon

Post  Michael Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:11 pm

The Dungeoneers are back with another quality episode filled with music and banter. Mike starts it off with an ode to love called Stripper Girl, that in itself earns explicit tag for its sexually graphic lyrics. It is catchy and fun though. Mr Allroy (Greg) sent Wade a suggestion of a band that he might like and being the gracious host that he is Wade played a song by the band because that is how he rolls. Donald Duck popped in because his name rhymes with F&#K. The subject for this episode was favorite guitar solos from the 60s without using Page or Hendrix. Aaron sent in an amazing trivia that had Wade and Mike laughing and took them back to a more innocent time. The episode winds down with new songs from Anberlin and Interpol. Side effects from listening to this episode have been weight gain, a redness in the genital region and the lengthening of your second toe.

Get It Here

Music Clips:

Steel Panther - Stripper Girl
    Smoking Popes - Stay Down
    Trick Or Treat - Like Donald Duck
    The Bones - Not Another Love Song
    Fenrik Lane - Russian Roulette (New)
    Vivian Girls - Wild Eyes
    The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
    Chicago - South California Purples
    Santana - Shades Of Time
    Ten Years After - Standing At The Crossroads
    TRIVIA
    Interpol - Barricade (New)
    Anberlin - We Owe This To Ourselves (New)
    The Black Pacific - When Its Over (New)
    Chrome Division - Booze, Broads, Beelzebub
    Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 74: Donald Duck Does Dungeon Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 74: Donald Duck Does Dungeon

Post  Michael Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:18 pm

It makes me sad that the episode with one of the best episode pictures, chosen by our own Wade has gotten no love. Nobody cared about this episode or the music that was on it. Well thats ok little episode I love you and I had fun making you. You will always be special in my heart <3
    Mike1973
    Mike1973

Rock Dungeon 74: Donald Duck Does Dungeon Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 74: Donald Duck Does Dungeon

Post  Mike1973 Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:32 am

Sorry, Mike. I thought it was a great episode. Any time the Beatles are played, it's good times.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:16 am