The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

+4
ccordova2
Heath
Luke
Michael
8 posters

Rock Dungeon 19-This podcast made the Kessel Run in under 12 Parsecs

Mrpalmer420
    Mrpalmer420

Rock Dungeon 19-This podcast made the Kessel Run in under 12 Parsecs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 19-This podcast made the Kessel Run in under 12 Parsecs

Post  Mrpalmer420 Wed May 06, 2009 10:15 am

Mike was talking about being Neutral, and said, You know like Sweden. or something like that. But as Mike always tells me as i am laughing at him and Wailin Wade, This isn't the Geography Dungeon.
    Gorbash
    Gorbash

Rock Dungeon 19-This podcast made the Kessel Run in under 12 Parsecs - Page 2 Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 19-This podcast made the Kessel Run in under 12 Parsecs

Post  Gorbash Wed May 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Yeah I'm gonna have to ditto the Thin Lizzy comment there. But I think the Big Cock song made up for it, and the Jorn song at the end has awesome. Never heard them before and I loved it.

I've started picking stuff up on Vinyl. I don't listen to a lot of music while I'm driving around or working, it's usually podcasts. So listening to music is more of an event at home at times. I do occasionally turn on iTunes and just let it run on Random or Genius or whatever they call it now, but I'm usually doing something else playing a video game or cleaning or cooking, something that doesn't need my full attention on the music.

If I get a new album I've never heard I do what I've done for years. Open it put it on the turntable or in the tray, crank it up and sit on my bed with the liner notes and art work and listen to the music. Shit I think I did that 4 times with the new Wrath album. Though that was a digital purchase (I know stone me) from iTunes, so no artwork or anything, but I'm thinking of picking up the vinyl release of it.

This Virgin Vinyl torrent stuff sounds interesting. I'll peruse Demonoid for one and check it out. I did the same when they cracked the BluRay encryption and put it on the torrent networks. Just get it to see what the big deal is. I fall into that 19,000 category of people that buy what they download.

So yeah, this was my first episode, you broke my cherry. And I'll be back around for sloppy seconds.

Suspect
    Heath
    Heath

Post  Heath Wed May 06, 2009 6:47 pm

Gorbash wrote:Yeah I'm gonna have to ditto the Thin Lizzy comment there. But I think the Big Cock song made up for it, and the Jorn song at the end has awesome. Never heard them before and I loved it.

I've started picking stuff up on Vinyl. I don't listen to a lot of music while I'm driving around or working, it's usually podcasts. So listening to music is more of an event at home at times. I do occasionally turn on iTunes and just let it run on Random or Genius or whatever they call it now, but I'm usually doing something else playing a video game or cleaning or cooking, something that doesn't need my full attention on the music.

If I get a new album I've never heard I do what I've done for years. Open it put it on the turntable or in the tray, crank it up and sit on my bed with the liner notes and art work and listen to the music. Shit I think I did that 4 times with the new Wrath album. Though that was a digital purchase (I know stone me) from iTunes, so no artwork or anything, but I'm thinking of picking up the vinyl release of it.

This Virgin Vinyl torrent stuff sounds interesting. I'll peruse Demonoid for one and check it out. I did the same when they cracked the BluRay encryption and put it on the torrent networks. Just get it to see what the big deal is. I fall into that 19,000 category of people that buy what they download.

So yeah, this was my first episode, you broke my cherry. And I'll be back around for sloppy seconds.

Suspect

Welcome to the forums, Gorbash! Good to hear from you! Don't be a stranger, either. Thanks for weighing in on the whole Vinyl thing, too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm