The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

4 posters

Rock Dungeon 26 This podcast has been rated "R" due to sexual themes and graphic nudity

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 26 This podcast has been rated "R" due to sexual themes and graphic nudity Empty Rock Dungeon 26 This podcast has been rated "R" due to sexual themes and graphic nudity

Post  Michael Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Episode 26 is sneaking out of a jizz joint near you. Seedy, deplorable, bad smelling, a look of smugness mixed with embarrassment. The boys delve deeper into Mike's obsession with Paul Gilbert and conjure a disturbing face of death. Welcome new listener Bryan and wonder how come Mike has not earned the nickname fingercuffs. Is that baby lotion you smell? Get it Here
    Eric
    Eric

Rock Dungeon 26 This podcast has been rated "R" due to sexual themes and graphic nudity Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 26 This podcast has been rated "R" due to sexual themes and graphic nudity

Post  Eric Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:50 am

I am not going to comment on any of the music played because I will sound like a broken record. But I enjoyed hearing from you guys as always. From the sounds of it, glad I didn't buy the actual physical copy of that new Dream Theater. I hate packaging like that too. I just downloaded the 3 disc edition.

The trivia from Aaron was great too. I got the 2nd and 3rd one right. But not the first.
    Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 26 This podcast has been rated "R" due to sexual themes and graphic nudity Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 26 This podcast has been rated "R" due to sexual themes and graphic nudity

Post  Michael Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:34 am

Aaron just wet himself in glee. You are better than I am I suck at lyrics....out of the 9 we have had so far I have gotten 0...yes goose egg...if it wasn't for Heath we would be an o'fer...but it is still so much fun.
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:21 pm

great show like always guys!!

i think uncle tom's cabin is a good rocking song!
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:05 pm

ccordova2 wrote:great show like always guys!!

i think uncle tom's cabin is a good rocking song!

Glad you liked it Carlos...Uncle Tom's Cabin seems to be the Rock Dungeoneer's favorite Warrant song...Aaron, Wade, Mike, Heath and now Carlos...wait a minute...is it your favorite?
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:59 pm

it the only warrent song i really care for & at one point i owned that cassette. so yeah its safe to say its my favorite! Very Happy
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:14 am

You are my "Cherry Pie" Carlos I love you
    dbm
    dbm

Post  dbm Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Some random thoughts:

7 minutes in an we've already had:

Banana Bacon Burgers
    "I not only want to give him a reach around, I want to sleep with him"
    "do you know how much of a 16oz bottle I can put in my mouth?"
    "do you know how many dudes I've blown at the same time? 16!"

so awesome. or gay. one of those. or both.

That Paul Gilbert wasn't bad - although one of the guitar parts totally reminded me of a Voivod song. Right at the beginning when it gets faster after the intro bit.

Sounds like snakebite made Gilbert man up, whatdayathinkaboutthat?
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:57 pm

dbm wrote:Some random thoughts:

7 minutes in an we've already had:

Banana Bacon Burgers
    "I not only want to give him a reach around, I want to sleep with him"
    "do you know how much of a 16oz bottle I can put in my mouth?"
    "do you know how many dudes I've blown at the same time? 16!"

so awesome. or gay. one of those. or both.

That Paul Gilbert wasn't bad - although one of the guitar parts totally reminded me of a Voivod song. Right at the beginning when it gets faster after the intro bit.

Sounds like snakebite made Gilbert man up, whatdayathinkaboutthat?

Actually I prefer both...the guitar solo goes on for another 3 minutes or so...and actually snakebite was the reason Paul got Racer X back together.
    And the Banana bacon burgers were awesome...not as yummy as Paul though clown

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:15 am