The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

5 posters

Rock Dungeon 59: Orange Poop and Kool-Aid Man

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 59: Orange Poop and Kool-Aid Man Empty Rock Dungeon 59: Orange Poop and Kool-Aid Man

Post  Michael Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:43 pm

The boys welcome you to the last dungeon for a while. This episode is shorter, leaner and poignant. We have a trivia from Aaron and voice mail for Carlos and as much music that could be crammed into One and a half hours. Savor this episode it might be gone.

Get It Here

Music Clips:
    Rise Against - Savior
    Marky Ramone - When We Were Angels
    Avantasia - Death Is Just A Feeling
    Algy Tank - No More War
    The Church - Under The Milky Way
    The Murderdolls - People Hate Me
    Danny Wilde - Time Runs Wild
    TRIVIA
    Mad SIn - Cursed
    Meatloaf - Las Angeloser
    Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness Of The Soul
    David Schankel - Demonic Guitar Solo
    Tyla - All Of The Great
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Rock Dungeon 59: Orange Poop and Kool-Aid Man Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 59: Orange Poop and Kool-Aid Man

Post  ccordova2 Mon May 03, 2010 6:58 pm

heeey i thought my intro was cool! hahaha! i tried to speak fast and i ment to actually mention some music.. i wanted to call mike out on never playing the only song i requested twice. tongue

great show guys! much saddened bout the hiatus but ill be here anxiously waiting for the new episode when you return.. i love this show!
    Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 59: Orange Poop and Kool-Aid Man Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 59: Orange Poop and Kool-Aid Man

Post  Michael Mon May 03, 2010 8:00 pm

ccordova2 wrote:heeey i thought my intro was cool! hahaha! i tried to speak fast and i ment to actually mention some music.. i wanted to call mike out on never playing the only song i requested twice. tongue

great show guys! much saddened bout the hiatus but ill be here anxiously waiting for the new episode when you return.. i love this show!

And you are one of the reasons we will be back Carlos. Your voicemail(s) were awesome. Keep them coming.
    ihave your last one ready to play when we come back... you rock out with your cock out... you are the man
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Mon May 03, 2010 11:15 pm

glad you take as much enjoyment outta me as i do you guys!
    Crimson Pig
    Crimson Pig

Post  Crimson Pig Tue May 04, 2010 6:10 pm

ccordova2 wrote: great show guys! much saddened bout the hiatus but ill be here anxiously waiting for the new episode when you return.. i love this show!

I feel the same way. I can completely understand the need for a break though. I'm sure it takes a lot of time and energy to put together one of these shows. Looking forward to your return. Beginning withdrawal now...Shocked
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Post  Wade Wed May 05, 2010 8:38 am

Crimson Pig wrote:
    ccordova2 wrote: great show guys! much saddened bout the hiatus but ill be here anxiously waiting for the new episode when you return.. i love this show!

I feel the same way. I can completely understand the need for a break though. I'm sure it takes a lot of time and energy to put together one of these shows. Looking forward to your return. Beginning withdrawal now...Shocked
    As always Chris, thanks for your support. We love ya, and we will be back fast and strong so hang in there.
    ALLROY
    ALLROY

Post  ALLROY Wed May 05, 2010 5:01 pm

A long, long time ago...
    I can still remember
    How that music used to make me smile
    And I knew if you had your chance
    That you could make those people dance
    And, maybe they'd be happy for a while.

But February made me shiver
    With every paper I'd deliver
    Bad news on the doorstep;
    I couldn't take one more step.

I can't remember if I cried
    When I read about the Dungeon, Wade and Mike
    But something touched me deep inside
    The day the music died............. pale
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed May 05, 2010 7:21 pm

ALLROY wrote:A long, long time ago...
    I can still remember

Sniff, Sniff... That was beautiful... I actually called the missus over as I read it out loud. Thank you... I miss you guys already... but we will be back. Mark your calender you will shiver in June cheers
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed May 05, 2010 7:26 pm

Crimson Pig wrote:

It was a lot of time and energy... with both of our lives in a bit of an upheaval right now new schedules, new jobs and making time for family. It got a bit much on my end... Our special eppy at the end of June will be 70s cover songs so get them in early if you want
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Post  Wade Thu May 06, 2010 10:16 am

ALLROY wrote:A long, long time ago...
    I can still remember

Allroy, You are a gem of a man. Thanks for the support. We won't let you down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:59 am