The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

2 posters

Rock Dungeon 82: Toilets, Blue Moon And Paul Stanley

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 82: Toilets, Blue Moon And Paul Stanley Empty Rock Dungeon 82: Toilets, Blue Moon And Paul Stanley

Post  Michael Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Fighting through Skype and Pretty May issues the boys struggled to bring you the quality entertainment that you, the listener so deserve. The episode starts off with toilets and beer, The Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale to be exact, which Mike could not stop talking about. The more he drank , the more he talked about the beer. During the making of this episode there was much cd buying. The silences in conversation are the cha-ching of Amazon making money. Greg came through again with another fantastic off the beaten path song by Deadboy and the Elephant Men and introduced Mike to AWOLNATION. Wade was having issues and as Mike could not stop talking about beer, Wade could not stop talking about his large chub. Aaron sent in a fantastic trivia with a deceptively simple theme which Pretty May garbled almost to incoherence. Sorry Aaron. So sit back and enjoy listening as Mike gets closer and closer to drunken stupidity and Wade gets closer and closer to arrival. Yay Team.

Get It Here

Music Clips:

The Shores - Top Of The Stairs
    Devil's Brigade - Vampire Girl
    Black Lung - Hold Fast (Sink Or Swim)
    Deadboy & The Elephantmen - Stop, I'm Already Dead
    Krokus - Screaming In The Night
    Alvin Lee - The Rapper
    Mr. Big - Daddy, Brother, Lover & Your Little Boy
    Lostprophets - Wake Up (Make A Move)
    Bad City - Call Paul Stanley
    Aradna - Still In The Dark
    TRIVIA
    AWOLNATION - Guilty, Filthy Soul
    Apocalyptica - 2010
    Sinner - Black
    Mushroomhead - I'll Be There

dbm
    dbm

Rock Dungeon 82: Toilets, Blue Moon And Paul Stanley Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 82: Toilets, Blue Moon And Paul Stanley

Post  dbm Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Huh. I didn't like that Deadboy song when it started, but liked it by the end. Turns out, yes, Tess is female http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1028425469/debut-lp-stochasticity-from-au-ras-au-ras

"We're reaching what's his faces time." Yeah! Drink up, drunky! Wink Can't wait until my kids are old enough to bring me beer.
    Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 82: Toilets, Blue Moon And Paul Stanley Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 82: Toilets, Blue Moon And Paul Stanley

Post  Michael Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:30 pm

dbm wrote:Huh. I didn't like that Deadboy song when it started, but liked it by the end. Turns out, yes, Tess is female http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1028425469/debut-lp-stochasticity-from-au-ras-au-ras

"We're reaching what's his faces time." Yeah! Drink up, drunky! Wink Can't wait until my kids are old enough to bring me beer.

It is one of the joys of parenthood. At a certain age you can get even more lazy. Get me the remote control, I forgot my wallet upstairs can you get it for me? Get Me A beer. It is awesome. Looking forward to my diaper is full change me, Empty my pot, I forgot my teeth upstairs can you get them for me. Good times, Good times... I cannot wait.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:42 am