The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

4 posters

Rock Dungeon 85: Zombie Coffee and Moon Boobies

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 85: Zombie Coffee and Moon Boobies Empty Rock Dungeon 85: Zombie Coffee and Moon Boobies

Post  Michael Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:07 pm

The boys have invited someone over to play with episode 85 and that someone is Chris Pfeifer... otherwise known as Crimson Pig on the forums and he brought his own magic tunes to liven up the show. We learn about Rob Zombie's latest venture to be hot and in your mouth. Aaronbräu is sampled by Mike and is more than he expected. The definition of Stoner Metal is decided upon. We also get to hear music that scared Mike in the 80's. The Xmas contest is mentioned again as there is only another week to get your entries in for some very cool Rock Dungeon swag. During the 3-way... conversation Amazon is brought up and we again visit Mikes cd spending habits. Santa has been known to go easy on naughty boys and girls when they have listened to the Rock Dungeon.

Get It Here

Music Clips:
    The Dead Milkmen – Dean's Dream
    Moonspell – Opium
    Strangers In The Night – Saturday Night (New)
    Atomic Bitchwax – STD
    Mud – Let Me Get (Close To You)
    Glyder – She's Got It
    CARLOS
    The Aquabats – Attacked By Snakes
    Nine Pound Hammer – Wanted Man
    Mr Big – Around The World (New)
    Joe Henry – Kings Highway
    Rob Zombie – Superbeast
    Jetboy – Feel The Shake
    Ween – Don't Get 2 Close 2 My Fantasy
    Thin Lizzy – Johnny
    Rubber – It's Gotta Be
    Tom Waites – Fumblin' With The Blues
    Avenged Sevenfold – Welcome To The Family
    The Lostprophets – We Are Godzilla You Are Japan
    Crimson Pig
    Crimson Pig

Rock Dungeon 85: Zombie Coffee and Moon Boobies Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 85: Zombie Coffee and Moon Boobies

Post  Crimson Pig Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:44 am

This will be the first show that I don't think I'll be listening to but I wanted to thank you both for inviting me into the dungeon to torture your listeners Smile I had a great time and you both made me feel very welcome, even as I fumbled my way through most it. You are both awesome. I will now be biding my time waiting for the next episode by trying to figure out who Wades favorite singer is.
    Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 85: Zombie Coffee and Moon Boobies Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 85: Zombie Coffee and Moon Boobies

Post  Michael Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Crimson Pig wrote:This will be the first show that I don't think I'll be listening to but I wanted to thank you both for inviting me into the dungeon to torture your listeners Smile I had a great time and you both made me feel very welcome, even as I fumbled my way through most it. You are both awesome. I will now be biding my time waiting for the next episode by trying to figure out who Wades favorite singer is.

I understand perfectly about not wanting to listen to yourself... Dud it was awesome to have you on. Thank you for accepting our invite. Nobody will notice your fumbling (I didn't) and even if they did ... screw 'em. We had fun... and it sounds like you had fun. That my friend is all that matters.
    dbm
    dbm

Post  dbm Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:10 pm

You were great Chris, except for the few times I couldn't hear what you said Wink

Dead milkmen I always liked, but not loved. I think I'm with Mike, it was the jokiness.

I like the Amazon shopping parts too. It's good to hear what things cost, and it's funny to hear you spend your money Smile

Speaking of funny, I could just imagine Wade staring sadly at his Labatts Blue while Mike descibed his Aaron Brau. Hah! Poor Wade.

Good ep guys.
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:33 pm

dbm wrote:You were great Chris, except for the few times I couldn't hear what you said Wink

Dead milkmen I always liked, but not loved. I think I'm with Mike, it was the jokiness.

I like the Amazon shopping parts too. It's good to hear what things cost, and it's funny to hear you spend your money Smile

Speaking of funny, I could just imagine Wade staring sadly at his Labatts Blue while Mike descibed his Aaron Brau. Hah! Poor Wade.

Good ep guys.

OK thats two for our amazon shopping journeys... cool I will not worry about them that much and just let them happen. The sadness that Wade felt was not feigned. The Aaron Brau's are awesome. Any faults in the audio quality were Skype's fault... and have nothing to do with one of the hosts of the Rock Dungeon Razz
    Crimson Pig
    Crimson Pig

Post  Crimson Pig Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:43 pm

dbm wrote:You were great Chris, except for the few times I couldn't hear what you said Wink

Thanks Bill. Looking forward to hearing you on here as well. Been enjoying you on Geek Brunch since you joined that show so I know it will be great. I wouldn't put the Dead Milkmen down as one I love either but I just think that song is perfection. Of course as you now know, I love the jokiness.
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Post  Wade Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:06 am

[b]First off ..... Ya ...My labatts blue paled immensely compared to the great Aaronbraw I was sooo jealous. Did it really show? Second,,,, Chris you rocked it out on this show. You where a pleasure to work with. Hope we do it again. And Third /// Can't wait to one day have you on the show too Bill. It will be marvelous. Hope you both have the best new year possible. Thanks for posting guys.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:05 am