The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

2 posters

Rock Dungeon 96: Syphilis Man and the Falsetto Kid

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 96: Syphilis Man and the Falsetto Kid  Empty Rock Dungeon 96: Syphilis Man and the Falsetto Kid

Post  Michael Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:40 am

This eppy crawls out of a recent, shortened roadtrip and hopes to find a warm place in your ears to grow. STD advertising and why going falsetto is awesome (or not) are discussed. Wade does a review of Blaqk Audio - Cexcells and new music is heard from Duran Duran, Rev Theory, Vains of Jenna and Unknown Impurity. Enjoy, like Chekov in Wrath of Khan.

Get it Here

Music Clips:

Dan Reed Network – Slam
    Glyder – Knockout (New)
    Every Time I Die – Wanderlust
    Evans Blue – Stop And Say You Love Me
    Unknown Impurity – Numb (New)
    Vains Of Jenna – Fuck You (New)
    Richie Kotzen – You Know That
    Rev Theory – Dead In A Grave (New)
    Blaqk Audio – Stiff Kittens
    Blaqk Audio – Snuff On Digital
    Afghan Whigs – Be Sweet
    Hot Leg – Cocktails
    Rancid – Just A Feeling
    Allen / Lande – Showdown
    Smoking Popes – Waiting Around
    Duran Duran – Runaway Runaway (New)

dbm
    dbm

Rock Dungeon 96: Syphilis Man and the Falsetto Kid  Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 96: Syphilis Man and the Falsetto Kid

Post  dbm Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Hey guys, catching up Smile

Evan's Blue sounded like Tool to me, or at least what I remember Tool to sound like.

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 96: Syphilis Man and the Falsetto Kid  Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 96: Syphilis Man and the Falsetto Kid

Post  Michael Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:54 pm

dbm wrote:Hey guys, catching up Smile

Evan's Blue sounded like Tool to me, or at least what I remember Tool to sound like.

I think more vocally than music wise. Not really being a Tool fan but I do have one cd and I remember the music just being so dense that it hurt me to listen to it. But that was a long time ago. I remember the band just being fantastic instrumentally. I even liked the vocals. Just the way the package came together just was not my cuppa joe. Anyway it is awesome to have you catching up Smile Welcome back Bill your absence was keenly felt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:48 am