The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

2 posters

Rock Dungeon 98: Texas And The Manly Woos

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 98: Texas And The Manly Woos Empty Rock Dungeon 98: Texas And The Manly Woos

Post  Michael Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:34 am

We have some listener feedback from Carlos and a song from Greg and an extra helping of awesome from Texas. The boys talk about eppy 100 and we get new music from Jag Panzer, Bloodbound, Anchored, Eden's Curse, Sister Sin and GOAST. Spread generously over a bowl of Chili and enjoy.

Get It Here

Music Clips:

Maylene & The Sons of Disaster – Step Up (I'm On It)
    Jag Panzer – Burn (New)
    The Ghost Of A Sabretooth Tiger – The World Was Made For Men (New)
    Bloodbound – Drop The Bomb (New)
    Fall Out Boy – Thanks For The Memories
    Pop Evil – 100 In A 55
    The Beatles – Something
    Machine Head – Message In A Bottle
    Anchored – Dirty In Texas (New)
    Pantera – This Love
    ZZ Top – Tube Snake Boogie
    The Fabulous Thunderbirds – Tuff Enuff
    Sister Sin – Outrage (New)
    Pat Travers – I Guess I'll Go Away
    American Sixgun – Friends and Lovers
    Suicidal Tendencies – Animal
    Eden's Curse – Saints Of Tomorrow (New)
    Powerman 5000 – Do Your Thing
    Lord Shaper
    Lord Shaper

Rock Dungeon 98: Texas And The Manly Woos Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 98: Texas And The Manly Woos

Post  Lord Shaper Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:46 pm

I'm halfway through now and first up... April isn't the best month... March comes first *hint hint hint*

Also when you kept mentioning Texas I was expecting to hear I don't want a Lover... Not that I wanted to but when I hear Texas I think of Scottish bands.

BTW what do you want from me for Episode 100... I've got time now to record!
    Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 98: Texas And The Manly Woos Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 98: Texas And The Manly Woos

Post  Michael Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Lord Shaper wrote:I'm halfway through now and first up... April isn't the best month... March comes first *hint hint hint*

Also when you kept mentioning Texas I was expecting to hear I don't want a Lover... Not that I wanted to but when I hear Texas I think of Scottish bands.

BTW what do you want from me for Episode 100... I've got time now to record!

I would love for you to record anything... your voice just brings me joy Smile Honestly we had not thought about it, 100 kinda crept up on us. Anything you feel like doing would be awesome. The fact that with your busy schedule you still listen (and i assume enjoy) is fantastic. We would love to do an episode of the Rock Dungeon with you... that would be epic.... and fun.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:55 am