The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

3 posters

Rock Dungeon 100: So Long, Fare Well... For a While?

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 100: So Long, Fare Well... For a While? Empty Rock Dungeon 100: So Long, Fare Well... For a While?

Post  Michael Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Hello all you happy people. Due to life concerns and changes going on with our lives the Rock Dungeon is going on Hiatus... Maybe something more permanent. Sometimes life comes along and kicks you in the nuts and free time is no longer free and available... or family situations and living arrangements change. Anyway Wade and I want to thank you all for listening and downloading and hopefully enjoying our show over the past couple of years. All of our interactions with you have been amazing and rewarding. This was not a decision that was entered into lightly, much soul searching and conniving went into trying to keep going, but the time needed to bring a quality (by our standards anyway) would have suffered. If situations change we might be back but honestly I feel a 100 episodes is a good run... whats that you say only 99... oh dear people you forgot about Episode 666: The Podcast of the Beast... anyway... Thank you
    Crimson Pig
    Crimson Pig

Rock Dungeon 100: So Long, Fare Well... For a While? Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 100: So Long, Fare Well... For a While?

Post  Crimson Pig Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:14 am

Sad news to be sure. I can't speak for everyone but I know you've given me a hell of a lot of enjoyment, knowledge and incredible music over the last few years. You both brought a wealth of musical insight from two completely different (and pretty much foreign) perspectives that amazingly seemed to spring from the same seeds of inspiration. You both will be sorely missed.

Thank you both for all the time and energy you've spent putting this podcast together week after week, the way you both really connected with your listeners and made us feel welcome, for the inspiration you've given us (or at least me) to jump back head first into the exploration and enjoyment of music, and for spending a lot of my money. Money well spent to be sure.

Hoping you both the best, right now and in whatever the future may bring.

dbm
    dbm

Rock Dungeon 100: So Long, Fare Well... For a While? Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 100: So Long, Fare Well... For a While?

Post  dbm Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:05 pm

No, Rock, say it ain't so!

Sad

Sad to see you guys go, I've really enjoyed listening to the show these last... however long it's been.

I've been listening since the Heath years and will miss the show.

Mike, you're always welcome on Geek Brunch. Wade, you too, if you can put up with comic talk Smile

Mike, it's been awesome getting to know you through the show, I hope we can meet someday (Heroes?).

Wade, at first you were just the Heath replacement (from one Heath replacement to another) but you soon became a integral part of the show, and family.

Fortunately, I'm still a few episodes behind, so for me the Dungeon will live on; for a few more weeks anyway...

Until your return.

-Bill.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:28 am