The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

4 posters

Rock Dungeon 25 The Hills are Alive with the sounds of Podast

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 25 The Hills are Alive with the sounds of Podast Empty Rock Dungeon 25 The Hills are Alive with the sounds of Podast

Post  Michael Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Episode 25 is wandering by a polluted river, garbage piled up on the sides. Over there a Motley Crue is wrapped around the neck of a dead duck…Is that a Skid Row floating amongst a rainbow film. On this episode it’s back to business we have douchbags galore Zakk, Paul, Eddie…we play some tunes, some unsullied Steele, Extreme darkness and finish with a Boston tea party. Episode 25 turns to you…a single tear trickles down it’s weathered cheek Get it Here

Virgin Steele-We Rule the Night
    The Darkness-Love On The Rocks With No Ice
    Extreme-Get The Funk Out
    Iron Maiden-Wrathchild

Boston-More Than A Feeling (Studio Rehearsal w/Michael Sweet) Unavailable

Last edited by Michael on Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Rock Dungeon 25 The Hills are Alive with the sounds of Podast Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 25 The Hills are Alive with the sounds of Podast

Post  ccordova2 Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:02 pm

downloaded now cant wait to hear tomorrow!
    Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 25 The Hills are Alive with the sounds of Podast Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 25 The Hills are Alive with the sounds of Podast

Post  Michael Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:04 am

Love your enthusiasm Carlos... it just makes it more fun clown
    Heath
    Heath

Post  Heath Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:33 pm

What the CRAP are the show notes about? A Skid Row floating on the water? Did you drop some acid before you wrote that?

*drops acid too*

Oh, now I see. It all makes sense, man. It's like Jerry Bear always said, man....Skid Row on the water is better than George Michael in the tree. Far out, man. Far out.
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:55 pm

Maybe you re to young to remember but those of us with "experience" remember a PSA that involved a lone Native American walking amongst litter

No acid...honest
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:00 am

great episode! i only messed up the tattoo a lil bit at the thought of power ballots! haha (sounds like a good idea! & i mean that) great show & great songs!!

& i agree w/Zakk even if it makes me a douche too!!
    Heath
    Heath

Post  Heath Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:39 pm

ccordova2 wrote:great episode! i only messed up the tattoo a lil bit at the thought of power ballots! haha (sounds like a good idea! & i mean that) great show & great songs!!

& i agree w/Zakk even if it makes me a douche too!!
    You agree with Zakk because you are harder than hardcore. Babies cry at your glance.
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:38 pm

i bring the fear like that! Twisted Evil

whhooooooo rroooooocccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! yyeeeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!! (in my scary ultimate warrior voice) Razz
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Shit....adults cry at his glance lol!
    Luke

Post  Luke Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Wow, I haven't heard the Darkness or "Get the Funk Out" in years. Awesome blasts from the past!
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Luke wrote:Wow, I haven't heard the Darkness or "Get the Funk Out" in years. Awesome blasts from the past!

Glad you liked them Luke...and thanks for being carved out of pure awesome
    Luke

Post  Luke Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:11 pm

I do what I can. For the people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:25 am