The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

3 posters

Rock Dungeon 27 The Other White Meat

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 27 The Other White Meat Empty Rock Dungeon 27 The Other White Meat

Post  Michael Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:06 am

Episode 27 is being wheeled out on a stretcher from a strip club, heroine needle in its arm, skin turning blue, a powdery residue under it's nose. The boys revisit Spinal Tap, break down the new Dream Theater and play songs Heath does not like. Oh Joy! The paddles are coming out now....Clear!!

Get It Here
    Eric
    Eric

Rock Dungeon 27 The Other White Meat Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 27 The Other White Meat

Post  Eric Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:38 am

I was all set to give you guys a hard time for talking about the new Dream Theater without me. I was gonna say how you guys wanted Wade on instead and then he flaked out and how I wouldn't have done that. I even had a bit of a rock week with watching Anvil! The Story of Anvil and bought a couple new CD's on the cheap. In honesty though I am just fooling around because like Mike I didn't think much of the new DT either. It had its moments but is nowhere near their best. I did like most of the cover songs though, especially Larks Tongues in Aspic. Anyway, I would still like to come on some time.

I got 6 out of 7 on the trivia. I couldn't think of the name of the Sammy Hagar song. I couldn't believe Heath didn't get the KISS song, I had that one before the lyrics even started.

Anyhoo.... fun episode as usual gents. I liked most of the music except for the Faster Pussycat, like Heath.
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Rock Dungeon 27 The Other White Meat Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 27 The Other White Meat

Post  ccordova2 Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:20 pm

got the trivia, looove freakin blind in texas!!!! fun episode! YEAH!!!!!
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Eric wrote:I was all set to give you guys a hard time for talking about the new Dream Theater without me. I was gonna say how you guys wanted Wade on instead and then he flaked out and how I wouldn't have done that. I even had a bit of a rock week with watching Anvil! The Story of Anvil and bought a couple new CD's on the cheap. In honesty though I am just fooling around because like Mike I didn't think much of the new DT either. It had its moments but is nowhere near their best. I did like most of the cover songs though, especially Larks Tongues in Aspic. Anyway, I would still like to come on some time.

I got 6 out of 7 on the trivia. I couldn't think of the name of the Sammy Hagar song. I couldn't believe Heath didn't get the KISS song, I had that one before the lyrics even started.

Anyhoo.... fun episode as usual gents. I liked most of the music except for the Faster Pussycat, like Heath.

Hello Eric...been an very hectic week shit 2 weeks...but anyway glad you listened and yeah I thought the same thing but honestly I did not feel after listening to DT that it was worth a feature (editorial decision) Still planning on having you on ... probably for a special eppy or to feature some up and coming prog/power metal bands Saint Daemon and Vindictiv come to mind. You like myself was stunned when Heath did not get Cold Gin...yay us only one bad Eric song...thanks for listening
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:15 pm

ccordova2 wrote:got the trivia, looove freakin blind in texas!!!! fun episode! YEAH!!!!!

I love it Carlos short and sweet...and yes Blind in Texas is a great song Smile
    Eric
    Eric

Post  Eric Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:13 am

Michael wrote:
    Hello Eric...been an very hectic week shit 2 weeks...but anyway glad you listened and yeah I thought the same thing but honestly I did not feel after listening to DT that it was worth a feature (editorial decision) Still planning on having you on ... probably for a special eppy or to feature some up and coming prog/power metal bands Saint Daemon and Vindictiv come to mind. You like myself was stunned when Heath did not get Cold Gin...yay us only one bad Eric song...thanks for listening

I have Vindictiv but I hadn't heard of Saint Daemon and I can't find a "sample" of it anywhere.
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:46 am

Do you have Vindictiv's new one...the one that has Goran Edmund and Oliver Hartmann on it...and try searching for Saint Deamon...I spelled it right but they spell it wrong and see how you do. Both bands have 2 cds out
    Eric
    Eric

Post  Eric Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Michael wrote:Do you have Vindictiv's new one...the one that has Goran Edmund and Oliver Hartmann on it...and try searching for Saint Deamon...I spelled it right but they spell it wrong and see how you do. Both bands have 2 cds out

I only have Ground Zero by Vindictiv, that's the new one, yes. I am working on getting the first one.

Found the Saint Deamon, thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:26 pm