The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

4 posters

Rock Dungeon 29: I Hear Old People

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 29: I Hear Old People Empty Rock Dungeon 29: I Hear Old People

Post  Michael Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:59 am

The summer is gone and Rock Dungeon is back in session. Kid Heath is extending his summer vacation but Unkle Wade steps in and assumes his rightful place as a co-host. Phat Michael is still here... treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality... as usual. The boys come down hard on the Ozztard (hey that rhymes). Talk some releases, some other Rock news and a generous sampling of music for your listening pleasure...enjoy

Get It Here

Last edited by Michael on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dbm
    dbm

Rock Dungeon 29: I Hear Old People Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 29: I Hear Old People

Post  dbm Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Holy shit, iTunes is downloading a new Rock Dungeon! Welcome back!!!
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:43 am

Been a long time coming...working through the summer schedule...this episode a little rough in parts ...but shows promise. Very glad you kept the feed going...thank you
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:58 pm

good episode guys!! wade welcome aboard!!!

zakks my man so to hear ozzy do that to the guys thats been playing for him for a lil over 20 years is fucked up! & of course ozzy's gonna sound like black label cuz zakk is his main song writers!!! zakk is black label so it only makes sense! heres to hoping zakk gets better & you know im counting the days to the next bls album!!!!

had more but took to long to post so lost it lol

the new megadeth album is a good one! it reminds me of the so far, so good, so what! days! & it figures it takes metallica doing a good album again to get mustaine off his ass & kick ass again!

thanks guys & welcome back!!!!
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:22 am

Carlos my man...glad you listened and enjoyed...that's what its all about. I promise you Carlos if I ever decide to replace you as my favorite tattoo artist listener i will man up and let you know first. You will not hear it on another podcast.

I have been listening to a lot of BLS this past week and I hear a lot of Ozzy in Zakk also. I can understand the Ozztard moving on but the way he did it was unexcusable.
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:55 pm

theyve been playing together since the late 80's so its only natural theyll develop like sounds & zakk said hes been doing ozzy's voice checks for years...

thanks mike! id hope i was never replaced but its good to know youd man up! Very Happy
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Rock Dungeon 29: I Hear Old People Empty Rockin' On The Dungeon

Post  Wade Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:56 pm

I am so honored to be on this show and part of this, I haven't felt this warm and fuzzy since me and my cousin went out in the woods to get it on and ended up in poison ivy. You guys are great.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Carlos.
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Garouhowler wrote:I am so honored to be on this show and part of this, I haven't felt this warm and fuzzy since me and my cousin went out in the woods to get it on and ended up in poison ivy. You guys are great.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Carlos.

man you did great! glad to have you on board! cheers
    dbm
    dbm

Post  dbm Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Good show, I like that the music is live now, so we can hear your actual feedback live. The music tracks were a bit loud though, in relation to the talking.

I dug that 69 eyes track, I'll have to check them out.

The sound on the Aaron trivia clip is horrible. He's half a brunchie.

Anyway, glad you Dungeoness' are back!
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:29 pm

dbm wrote:Good show, I like that the music is live now, so we can hear your actual feedback live. The music tracks were a bit loud though, in relation to the talking.

I dug that 69 eyes track, I'll have to check them out.

The sound on the Aaron trivia clip is horrible. He's half a brunchie.

Anyway, glad you Dungeoness' are back!

The Aaron clip was my fault...thats the trouble with "live" and Prettymay call recorder...i believe we will have that ironed out for eppy 31...no trivia in eppy 30. There is a new review of the new 69 eyes up on our website you should check out...Wade is really on top of things and a review of the new Megadeth should be up very soon also. Ihave a feeling that their will also be a clip from the new 69 eyes in eppy 31 also. Glad you enjoyed the show and the slight change in format. When you are cut I bet you bleed 24k awesome Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:33 pm