The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

3 posters

Rock Dungeon 32: Mission CYA...Cover Your Ass

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 32: Mission CYA...Cover Your Ass Empty Rock Dungeon 32: Mission CYA...Cover Your Ass

Post  Michael Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:42 pm

Rock Dungeon fans rejoice....The cover song event you have been waiting for is here...Step right up and listen to some Funky Floyd, Sleaze Elvis, Gothic Cult, Metallic Abba, Maiden Massacre and more...simply hand your ticket to Itunes or The Rock Dungeon.com...step inside and watch your step...we are not house broken

Get It Here

Infectious Grooves - Immigrant Song
    HIM - Don't Fear The Reaper
    At Vance - S.O.S.
    Tom Waits - Return Of Jackie and Judy
    Paul Gilbert - I Feel The Earth Move
    Quiet Riot - Lets Get Crazy
    Murderdolls - White Wedding
    The 69 Eyes - Burning Love
    Dan Reed Network - Money
    The Misfits - Only Make Believe
    Tygers of Pan Tang - Love Potion #9
    Megadeth - I Ain't Superstitious
    Iron Maiden - Massacre
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Rock Dungeon 32: Mission CYA...Cover Your Ass Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 32: Mission CYA...Cover Your Ass

Post  ccordova2 Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:42 pm

great show!!

some beatles songs have been covered! off the top of my head... come together by BLS and by Aerosmith annnnd joe crocker. Crocker also did with a little help from my friends.. and the movie across the universe was nothing but beatles covers.

a great cover song off the top of my head is message in a bottle by machinehead. or lighter shade of pale by BLS.
    ravenous
    ravenous

Rock Dungeon 32: Mission CYA...Cover Your Ass Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 32: Mission CYA...Cover Your Ass

Post  ravenous Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:11 am

Great show guys. You two did too well on the trivia.
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:31 am

ccordova2 wrote:great show!!

some beatles songs have been covered! off the top of my head... come together by BLS and by Aerosmith annnnd joe crocker. Crocker also did with a little help from my friends.. and the movie across the universe was nothing but beatles covers.

a great cover song off the top of my head is message in a bottle by machinehead. or lighter shade of pale by BLS.

Ok Recently Carlos....and actually I think the BLS version is a cover of the Aerosmith version clown
    Obviously those 2 came to mind...Joe Cocker and Aerosmith...but everybody has heard them...seriously...everybody has....Lighter Shade of Pale by BLS...which cd is that on...because if Wade has that and did not use it he is going to get rapped across the nose with a rolled up newspaper...I love that song...and behind Wednesday 13 Zakk is also a patron saint of the Rock Dungeon. Thanks for listening Carlos...you are so metal you bleed mercury
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:26 pm

its on black label society vol 6: hangover music! a great freakin album! it came out after mafia & Zakk discribed it as mafia being the killer night out & hangover music being the relaxing sunday morning after! cheers

so i recently been on a beatles discovery & enjoyment over the past couple years & i recently got the remasters & im hearing songs from thier really early stuff that i was unaware of them doing. so ive been wondering what is a beatles original & what is a cover they were doing...

i also spit electric hellfire im so damn metal! ha!!

new hatebreed album that came out a few weeks ago is kick ass (typical hatebreed, but still kickass) & i heard the new slayer single last nite & im so damn pumped for this album!!! Dave Lambaro (spelld right?) is back on freakin drums!!!
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:30 am

ravenous wrote:Great show guys. You two did too well on the trivia.

I am sure with the upcoming episodes we will be much worse...this was a fluke Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:23 pm