The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

+3
Luke
ccordova2
Michael
7 posters

Rock Dungeon 33: Looks like a condom, tastes like bacon...it's Sizzlelean

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 33: Looks like a condom, tastes like bacon...it's Sizzlelean Empty Rock Dungeon 33: Looks like a condom, tastes like bacon...it's Sizzlelean

Post  Michael Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Episode 33 sometimes gets mistaken for a condom in many a TV ad. It is made with real Rock Music...unfortunately its the tongues, hooves, balls and eyes...but it still rocks. This episode brings us our second Audio feedback ever...from Lord Shaper himself...unfortunately we disappoint...we could not play a song for Master Shaper and lets not go into how much suck we pulled on the trivia from Aaron. We do play some awesome rock byproducts that will provide you with your recommended daily requirement of rock and metal however. So strap on the shackles and get it HERE

The Cult - Dirty Little Rock Star
    Gunfire '76 - Casualties & Tragedies
    Leatherwolf - I Am The Law
    Calabrese - Vampires Don't Exist
    Thrasher - Widowmaker
    Adriangale - Reap What You Sow
    The Misfits - Skulls
    Morrissey - You Have Killed Me
    Richie Kotzen - What Is
    Carmen Gray - I'm No Good Anymore
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Rock Dungeon 33: Looks like a condom, tastes like bacon...it's Sizzlelean Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 33: Looks like a condom, tastes like bacon...it's Sizzlelean

Post  ccordova2 Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:42 pm

hey i live in albuquerque nm thats less distance to walk!!!

great show guys!
    Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 33: Looks like a condom, tastes like bacon...it's Sizzlelean Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 33: Looks like a condom, tastes like bacon...it's Sizzlelean

Post  Michael Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:41 am

ccordova2 wrote:hey i live in albuquerque nm thats less distance to walk!!!

great show guys!

Ok...how retarded am I...it says where you live under your avatar picture...wow...anyway...glad you liked the show...or should I say loved...maybe adored the show...I am going with adored...it will boost my ego even more clown
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:40 am

adored is close enough!!! Very Happy
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:45 am

ccordova2 wrote:adored is close enough!!! Very Happy

We at the rock dungeon, adore you also Carlos...matter of fact ...when we had a special pair of shackles made up for you....they are padded with rabbit fur...very comfy Twisted Evil
    Luke

Post  Luke Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Finally caught up after traveling. Good shows, especially the covers one. I really dug that Don't Fear the Reaper cover. Cool stuff on the other show, too.

Okay, now that all the niceties are out of the way, BRING ON THE FOX!!!
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:47 pm

Luke wrote:Finally caught up after traveling. Good shows, especially the covers one. I really dug that Don't Fear the Reaper cover. Cool stuff on the other show, too.

Okay, now that all the niceties are out of the way, BRING ON THE FOX!!!

The Fox will be coming...but we have a couple "special" shows coming up before those chestnuts go in the fire...I am glad you liked that cover of Don't Fear the Reaper....it blew me away when I first heard it.
    dbm
    dbm

Post  dbm Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Wow, REAL Misfits even Smile-

Wade, I like the Smoking Popes too; Duvall get a bit too religious for me, but I haven't listened to all their stuff, so I could be wrong.

Hmm, I like Morrissey as well -- Wade, have you heard Justin Currie's album? He's the singer of Del Amitri, but his solo album is different -- much darker. If you like Morrissey and Smoking Popes, you might dig.

I don't like Rob Orbison, so I guess I don't see the similarity.
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Just to defend myself here...musically not even close between Morrissey and Orbison...but there voices are both pitch perfect...smooth and they both have a little trill in their voice as they sing. I am not a fan of Orbison either...but I do recognize the similarites...I also heard a bit of Bryan Ferry from Roxy Music in his voice. Thanks for listening DBM and posting....you RAWK
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Post  Wade Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:32 pm

dbm wrote:Wow, REAL Misfits even Smile-

Wade, I like the Smoking Popes too; Duvall get a bit too religious for me, but I haven't listened to all their stuff, so I could be wrong.

Hmm, I like Morrissey as well -- Wade, have you heard Justin Currie's album? He's the singer of Del Amitri, but his solo album is different -- much darker. If you like Morrissey and Smoking Popes, you might dig.

I don't like Rob Orbison, so I guess I don't see the similarity.

Thanks for the feedback and the music tips...I hadn't heard of Justin Currie but I have now....Thanks muchly bud and please keep coming back.
    Crimson Pig
    Crimson Pig

Post  Crimson Pig Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:14 pm

I know I'm a little late to this episodes party but since a lot of time I am puling double duty with your shows (no offense) and listening while working, it usually takes me several listens before I take everything in. Just wanted to say I absolutely loved the Calebrese tune you played. Funny thing is I was trolling Youtube for some other band you had mentioned on one of your shows and came across not only Calebrese, but The Creepshow and Koffin Kats as well. I knew you had mentioned Calebrese as soon as I saw the name but didn't realize you had mentioned Koffin Kats and The Creepshow until I relistened to the Halloween show (I think) you mentioned them on again. The Calebrese tune was incredible and I will be purchasing whatever CD that was is on as soon as I can. Will probably be purchasing a Creepshow CD as well, At least the one with "The Garden" on it. Reminded me alot of Joe Henry, probably my second favorite artist, with a little Squirrel Nut Zippers mixed in. Just wanted to thank both of you for the great show and the exposure to these bands that I probably would never have heard of otherwise.
    Lord Shaper
    Lord Shaper

Post  Lord Shaper Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:02 pm

I'm playing on memory here but if this is the killer trivia with Rob Zombie's Reloaded from the second Matrix movie, that was the only song I managed to pick the title, artist and movie! I couldn't get the rest
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:29 am

Well Damian you are a better man than either one of us...I think this was our worst trivia performance since ... well ok it is the worst... affraid

Last edited by Michael on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Post  Wade Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:33 am

Michael wrote:Well Damian you are a better man than either one of us...I think this was our worst trivia performance since ... well ok it is the worst... affraid

Who's Brian??
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Garouhowler wrote:
    Michael wrote:Well Damian you are a better man than either one of us...I think this was our worst trivia performance since ... well ok it is the worst... affraid

Who's Brian??

I do not know ...who is Brian?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:46 am