The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

4 posters

Rock Dungeon 34: Breaking the Sound Barrier with Sonic Boom

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 34: Breaking the Sound Barrier with Sonic Boom Empty Rock Dungeon 34: Breaking the Sound Barrier with Sonic Boom

Post  Michael Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:55 pm

Rock Dungeon 34 blasts out of your player with a heaping helping of KISS goodness. A first for the Dungeoneers we take a recently released cd and break it down track by track, in this case Sonic Boom by KISS. We bring in Aaron Macom of the Scifi Dig podcast to play Fire to our Ice and Steam. If that was not enough we have live trivia... playing six degrees of seperation...which... well... we suck at...but it was still fun. Enjoy

Get it Here

KISS - Sonic Boom
    Seriously Go Get It
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Rock Dungeon 34: Breaking the Sound Barrier with Sonic Boom Empty Kiss this !

Post  Wade Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Thanks Aaron.... you are a tried and true fallower of Kiss and you are not a scumbag... (:
    Lets do this again some times, next time we'll torture mike about something he really likes. lol!
    ravenous
    ravenous

Rock Dungeon 34: Breaking the Sound Barrier with Sonic Boom Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 34: Breaking the Sound Barrier with Sonic Boom

Post  ravenous Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:17 pm

I found this video of Tommy performing Shock Me.

ravenous
    ravenous

Rock Dungeon 34: Breaking the Sound Barrier with Sonic Boom Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 34: Breaking the Sound Barrier with Sonic Boom

Post  ravenous Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Garouhowler wrote:Thanks Aaron.... you are a tried and true fallower of Kiss and you are not a scumbag... (:
    Lets do this again some times, next time we'll torture mike about something he really likes. lol!

This was HUGE fun. It's not often I get to be on someone else's show talking about something that I love. You can of course tell this by the way I wouldn't shut up. I have what I think will be a fun trivia for next week. I will look into doing a six degrees type trivia that follows band members, in the future.
    Thanks for letting me join in guys.
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:38 pm

ravenous wrote:
    Garouhowler wrote:Thanks Aaron.... you are a tried and true fallower of Kiss and you are not a scumbag... (:

This was HUGE fun. It's not often I get to be on someone else's show talking about something that I love. You can of course tell this by the way I wouldn't shut up. I have what I think will be a fun trivia for next week. I will look into doing a six degrees type trivia that follows band members, in the future.

Anytime my friend...and listen...as both Wade and I are HUGE fans of Supernatural....maybe when you do a Scifi dig podcast about the show....we cold come hang out at your house for an episode pirat
    ravenous
    ravenous

Post  ravenous Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Michael wrote:
    ravenous wrote:

Anytime my friend...and listen...as both Wade and I are HUGE fans of Supernatural....maybe when you do a Scifi dig podcast about the show....we cold come hang out at your house for an episode pirat

Absolutely! Supernatural is the sh*t.
    Crimson Pig
    Crimson Pig

Post  Crimson Pig Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:39 pm

Great Episode. I really haven't paid much attention to Kiss since the early 80's but was a huge fan back then and in the 70's. You've got me thinking I may have to go out and purchase this one, along with alot of the other stuff you are turning me on to. Loving the current cast of Mike and Wade, hope you keep it that way for a long time to come. Always enjoy the trivia from Aaron as well.
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Rock Dungeon 34: Breaking the Sound Barrier with Sonic Boom Empty Thanks.....

Post  Wade Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:03 am

Crimson Pig wrote:Great Episode. I really haven't paid much attention to Kiss since the early 80's but was a huge fan back then and in the 70's. You've got me thinking I may have to go out and purchase this one, along with alot of the other stuff you are turning me on to. Loving the current cast of Mike and Wade, hope you keep it that way for a long time to come. Always enjoy the trivia from Aaron as well.

Thanks Crimson Pig...glad you are enjoying the show. What bands to you like? I'd love to know more about you, and play some things that rock you out.
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:55 pm

Crimson Pig wrote:Great Episode. I really haven't paid much attention to Kiss since the early 80's but was a huge fan back then and in the 70's. You've got me thinking I may have to go out and purchase this one, along with alot of the other stuff you are turning me on to. Loving the current cast of Mike and Wade, hope you keep it that way for a long time to come. Always enjoy the trivia from Aaron as well.

Awesome glad you like the format...hope the Halloween episode rocks you hard...and thanks for downloading and listening
    Crimson Pig
    Crimson Pig

Post  Crimson Pig Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Garouhowler wrote: Thanks Crimson Pig...glad you are enjoying the show. What bands do you like? I'd love to know more about you, and play some things that rock you out.

Truth be told I got off the hard stuff for the most part in the early 90's. Except for an occasional song or artist, most of the stuff I'm listening to now really wouldn't fit your show although you did play a track by my favorite artist, Tom Waits, on the covers episode which was great to hear. Just keep on doing what you are doing. You've already introduced me to a lot of stuff I'd never heard of and I look forward to hearing more. Slowly but surely you're pulling me back to the heavy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:45 pm