The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

3 posters

Rock Dungeon 35: The "Monster" Halloween Special

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 35: The "Monster" Halloween Special Empty Rock Dungeon 35: The "Monster" Halloween Special

Post  Michael Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:42 pm

In Rock Dungeon episode 35 the boys are hanging in the house with all the cool decorations on the lawn just waiting for you to come to the door and say Trick or Treat so they can drop a tune in your pillowcase. Even Charlie Brown would get something cool at our house, Linus is screwed though...he is hanging in a pumpkin patch with Sally. Anyway we tried to keep a monster theme going in this eppy, Godzilla, King Kong, Werewolves, Ghosts, Zombies amd Beasts of all sorts pop in and say hi. So download it before the popcorn balls go stale.

Get it Here

The Misfits - Monster Mash
    Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London
    Rob Zombie - Super Beast
    Racer X - Godzilla
    The Kinks - King Kong
    Gorgeous Frankenstein - Gorgeous Frankenstein
    Lordi - Would You Love A Monsterman
    Ghoultown - Fistfull of Demons
    Frankenstein Drag Queens - They Only Want To Eat Your Brains
    Pretty Maids - Tortured Spirit
    The Misfits - Shining
    Roky Erickson - Two Headed Dog
    The Damned - Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde
    D.A.D. - Scare Yourself
    Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot
    Alice Cooper - Keeping Halloween Alive (Only Available on Itunes)
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Rock Dungeon 35: The "Monster" Halloween Special Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 35: The "Monster" Halloween Special

Post  ccordova2 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:41 pm

i ment to post last week my bad! i like kiss just fine specially the 80's & early 90's stuff! god gave rock n roll to you!! lol

good episode guys! sorry but im in the camp of misfits just are not the misfits w/o danzig!

another good misfits style band is american warewolves. i like them fun stuff.

love the cookie monster song!!!!!
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Rock Dungeon 35: The "Monster" Halloween Special Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 35: The "Monster" Halloween Special

Post  Wade Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:30 pm

ccordova2 wrote:i ment to post last week my bad! i like kiss just fine specially the 80's & early 90's stuff! god gave rock n roll to you!! lol

good episode guys! sorry but im in the camp of misfits just are not the misfits w/o danzig!

I am soooo with you. Glenn Danzig made the Misfits and his voice is one of my favorite voices... He just doesn't right about monsters much. Only himself as the monster. Check out Demonspeed if you like Danzig, Max Paine is the singer and his voice is awesome... kinda Danzig sings Skat. Your gunna luv it.
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Post  Wade Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:36 pm

ccordova2 wrote:i ment to post last week my bad! i like kiss just fine specially the 80's & early 90's stuff! god gave rock n roll to you!! lol

Thanks Carlos....American Warewolves are pretty good but very expensive for some reason.
    Thanks for the tip.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:15 pm