The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

5 posters

Rock Dungeon 36: Rockin' The Fungus Among Us

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 36: Rockin' The Fungus Among Us Empty Rock Dungeon 36: Rockin' The Fungus Among Us

Post  Michael Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Rock Dungeon 36...a normal episode (if anything we do is normal) no theme...no agenda...just bringing you the news and noteworthy releases as we see it. No trivia this episode (sadness) but lots of rockin' tunes including some Sheriffs, Wasps, Foxes, Taints, Vultures, Dads and some Ghouls...throw in some Murder and you got yourselves a show. We talk of our love of Finland and wish we could be Sentenced there. We also correct a glaring error from a previous episode...all that and more can be yours...and the price is right

Get It Here

Dead Sheriff - Barrell of Wood
    Rammstein - Roter Sand
    W.A.S.P. - Crazy
    Them Crooked Vultures - New Fang
    Winger - Stone Cold Killer
    Danzig - She Rides
    Britny Fox - Six Guns Loaded
    D.A.D. - I Won't Cut My Hair
    Sentenced - Bleed In My Arms
    Ghoultown - Drink With The Living Dead
    Taintstick - Moto Dick
    Murder Of My Sweet - Bleed Me Dry
    Moonspell - Mr. Crowley
    Nevermore - The Death of Passion
    dbm
    dbm

Rock Dungeon 36: Rockin' The Fungus Among Us Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 36: Rockin' The Fungus Among Us

Post  dbm Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:49 pm

Haven't listened to the whole show yet, but we love you too, Mike Smile
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Rock Dungeon 36: Rockin' The Fungus Among Us Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 36: Rockin' The Fungus Among Us

Post  Wade Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:45 am

dbm wrote:Haven't listened to the whole show yet, but we love you too, Mike Smile

Thanks for backing me on this one dbm...I told him we did.
    Luke

Post  Luke Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:07 pm

By playing Britny Fox, The Rock Dungeon has reached the pinnacle of all it can achieve. Therefore, I assume this was also the last episode you shall produce, since anything more would be redundant. Kudos, sirs, for going out on such a high note. No pun intended.
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Post  Wade Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:26 pm

Luke wrote:By playing Britney Fox, The Rock Dungeon has reached the pinnacle of all it can achieve. Therefore, I assume this was also the last episode you shall produce, since anything more would be redundant. Kudos, sirs, for going out on such a high note. No pun intended.

Way to stick to your guns luke...People " mike " don't always have to agree with what you like. Glad to see you didn't let him sway your musical preferences. As mike says...Guess we just agree to disagree.

I hope you don't think this is going to end here? Oh no.... we must push this even farther... Twisted Evil
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Luke wrote:By playing Britny Fox, The Rock Dungeon has reached the pinnacle of all it can achieve. Therefore, I assume this was also the last episode you shall produce, since anything more would be redundant. Kudos, sirs, for going out on such a high note. No pun intended.

No sir...I assure you we can get higher...and lower....sometimes in the same episode. Please don't stop listening...if you keep listening I promise I will break out Black eyed Susan because I know that "Dizzy" Dean Davidson is your favorite Britny Fox singer...please don't leave us...what else will what else will we do on Monday mornings. You are the only stand up comedian that listens to our show Shocked
    Luke

Post  Luke Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Aw, you know I could never leave you. Now come over here, ya big galoots. It's time for some man-hugs.
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:18 pm

Oh thank you...but you need to be careful of Wade with his man hugs...his hands have a tendency to wander lower...if you know what i mean...he likes cupping the cheeks and squeezing...you have been warned tongue
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Post  Wade Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Michael wrote:Oh thank you...but you need to be careful of Wade with his man hugs...his hands have a tendency to wander lower...if you know what i mean...he likes cupping the cheeks and squeezing...you have been warned tongue

Easy Now!!!

No I mean it YOU ARE EASY,,,thats why I do that with you....
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:11 pm

good episode! the wasp song was a good one! new slayer came out this week! loving it! now to return to my slayer coma that i drug myself outta to post this!!

great job guys!!!!! Very Happy
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Thank you for your love and support Carlos...your weekly comments are like water to a man lost in a desert of Rock...ok you know what i mean you RAWK

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:16 am