The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

5 posters

Rock Dungeon 37: Papa!! We're Out of Sandpaper Again

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 37: Papa!! We're Out of Sandpaper Again Empty Rock Dungeon 37: Papa!! We're Out of Sandpaper Again

Post  Michael Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:00 pm

This episode is like Pinocchio sitting on a toilet taking a big dump and not having anything to wipe with. The boys are at it again...bringing you fresh new tunes and fresh old tumes. We talk about our recent roadtrip...pay homage to a couple of our listeners...some drum talk...Aerosmith, Zakk, inadverdent football talk because Mike gets confused easily at his age and the welcome return of Trivia from Aaron (yay). So what would Pinocchio's poop look like?

Get it Here

Crooked X - Adrenalin
    Strung Out - Her Name In Blood
    Los Lonely Boys - New Emotion
    Rammstein - Feuer Freil
    The Tubes - Talk To You Later
    Anthrax - Caught In The Mosh
    The Vamps - Love Addict
    Matchbook Romance - You Can Run, But We Will Find You
    Ace Frehley - Sister
    Clawfinger - Biggest and The Best
    Fastway - After Midnight
    Slayer - Psychopathy Red
    Lemmy and Dave - Stand By Me
    Tom Waites - Filipino Box Spring Hog
    Duff McKagen's Loaded - Blind Date Girl
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Rock Dungeon 37: Papa!! We're Out of Sandpaper Again Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 37: Papa!! We're Out of Sandpaper Again

Post  ccordova2 Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:47 am

slayer! anthrax! fastway & 'trick or treat' fastway! this episode was metal hell to me! loved it!!!!!!!
    Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 37: Papa!! We're Out of Sandpaper Again Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 37: Papa!! We're Out of Sandpaper Again

Post  Michael Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:36 pm

ccordova2 wrote:slayer! anthrax! fastway & 'trick or treat' fastway! this episode was metal hell to me! loved it!!!!!!!

Awesome Carlos...Glad you were pleased...Its feedback from our loyal listeners that keep us going...especially Wade...he is very sensitive and needs all the love he can get affraid
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Post  Wade Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:14 pm

ccordova2 wrote:slayer! anthrax! fastway & 'trick or treat' fastway! this episode was metal hell to me! loved it!!!!!!!

Thanks Carlos...you give me a reason to live. Surprised
    ravenous
    ravenous

Post  ravenous Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:14 am

Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:56 am

Yup...saw this yesterday...but thank you for keeping us on our toes Aaron... What a Face
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:50 am

no guys thank you! you give me a reason to rock!!!! Very Happy
    Crimson Pig
    Crimson Pig

Post  Crimson Pig Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:53 am

Thanks for another great episode. The Crooked X and Los Lonely Boys songs were standouts for me and of course the Waits tune. Thanks too for the heads up on the live CD, I'll be running out to pick that up on the 24th. In my opinion, live Waits is the best. Both Big Time and Nighthawks at the Diner are on the top of my pile. And as if you had to ask, I'm all for a Tom Waits cover show. I've got a few but I'd love to hear some harder bands covering his stuff.

I'll also agree with you on Trick or Treat, it is some awesome cheese and the rock theme just makes it all that much better. I had forgotten that Fastway was involved in that. I guess I'm going to have to dig it and watch it now. Enjoyed the trivia as well, I hadn't heard that Billy and the Boingers song in a while.

So Mike with the comparison to a young Leif Garrett, should I start calling you Eddie Trojan?

Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Post  Wade Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Crimson Pig wrote:Thanks for another great episode. The Crooked X and Los Lonely Boys songs were standouts for me and of course the Waits tune. Thanks too for the heads up on the live CD, I'll be running out to pick that up on the 24th. In my opinion, live Waits is the best. Both Big Time and Nighthawks at the Diner are on the top of my pile. And as if you had to ask, I'm all for a Tom Waits cover show. I've got a few but I'd love to hear some harder bands covering his stuff.

I'll also agree with you on Trick or Treat, it is some awesome cheese and the rock theme just makes it all that much better. I had forgotten that Fastway was involved in that. I guess I'm going to have to dig it and watch it now. Enjoyed the trivia as well, I hadn't heard that Billy and the Boingers song in a while.

So Mike with the comparison to a young Leif Garrett, should I start calling you Eddie Trojan?

Pretty good Pig>>> Can't wait to talk to Eddy about this, I mean Mike... Oops slipped
    Glad you are enjoying the show and thanks for posting
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:21 pm

Crimson Pig wrote:Thanks for another great episode. The Crooked X and Los Lonely Boys songs were standouts for me and of course the Waits tune. Thanks too for the heads up on the live CD, I'll be running out to pick that up on the 24th. In my opinion, live Waits is the best. Both Big Time and Nighthawks at the Diner are on the top of my pile. And as if you had to ask, I'm all for a Tom Waits cover show. I've got a few but I'd love to hear some harder bands covering his stuff.

That will be Mr. Trojan to you Chris clown

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:22 pm