The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

4 posters

Rock Dungeon 41: The March of the Armored Taint

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 41: The March of the Armored Taint Empty Rock Dungeon 41: The March of the Armored Taint

Post  Michael Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm

In this our fantastic 41st episode of the Rock Dungeon the boys talk about their roadtrip together to Ironville, New York birthplace of the Electric Age The lost hotels and the quality “alone” time they got to spend together. Listen in awe as Mike talks about getting his taint tickled by a singer in Norway. Gasp in amazement as Wade extols the virtues and his love of Piggies and Chinese misfits. Aaron dishes up some trivia in all of his sweaty hotness along with the usual news, views and releases that are fit to podcast. All of this and more can be yours…just freaking download it…it’s free you know clown

Get It Here
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Rock Dungeon 41: The March of the Armored Taint Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 41: The March of the Armored Taint

Post  ccordova2 Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:17 pm

new armored saint and live suicidal tendencies?!?!?! hell yeah!!!!!!!! great episode guys!!
    Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 41: The March of the Armored Taint Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 41: The March of the Armored Taint

Post  Michael Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:31 am

Early 2010 is going to be a killer release year... I am so looking foward to so much thats coming out. I bet the Suicidal's put on an amazing show...I bet Psycho Myko really knows how to tickle the taint clown
    Crimson Pig
    Crimson Pig

Post  Crimson Pig Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:06 pm

A little late but just wanted to compliment you on another great show. Really liked the Halestorm, Graveyard Boulevard, Mad Sin, and 69 Eyes tunes. I'm going to have to add Mad Sin and Rancid to the top of my list. Looking forward to the Christmas episode. That's one thing I don't think I have in my collection at all. I've got plenty of Xmas themed music, just none in the vein of rock.

Last edited by Crimson Pig on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Well with the holidays I kinda expect our listeners to get behind on their Rock Dungeon goodness... It does not really bother me that much but poor Wade takes it all personal and think no one loves him anymore... he's very sensitive you know Razz

I think the Xmas episode will make your Xmas brighter and more fun... I know we are looking forward to recording it... santa
    Lord Shaper
    Lord Shaper

Post  Lord Shaper Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:16 pm

I finally caught up after the move... can you believe with 4 days without internet I had 29 podcasts come down?

Great show otherwise and I'll have more recordings for you soon.

I dug out an old video of a band called Helter Skelter who were formally known as The Candy Harlots from over here in Australia the other day that we filmed. It was good that they let us record it as we were friends of the band.

Also seeing myself thrashing out from at least 15 years ago was an eye opener!

I think I'm going to have to have that put on DVD at some point.
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Lord Shaper wrote:I finally caught up after the move... can you believe with 4 days without internet I had 29 podcasts come down?

I dug out an old video of a band called Helter Skelter who were formally known as The Candy Harlots from over here in Australia the other day that we filmed. It was good that they let us record it as we were friends of the band.

When they became Helter Skelter did their sound change. The Candy Harlots sounds like a Glam/Hair band...which is not a bad thing. Do you think you were more scary then or are you more scary now?
    Lord Shaper
    Lord Shaper

Post  Lord Shaper Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Michael wrote:
    Lord Shaper wrote:I finally caught up after the move... can you believe with 4 days without internet I had 29 podcasts come down?

When they became Helter Skelter did their sound change. The Candy Harlots sounds like a Glam/Hair band...which is not a bad thing. Do you think you were more scary then or are you more scary now?

They dropped a lot of the glam/sleeze rock aspect even tho they played the same songs so they had more of a jeans and flannelette shirt look to them.

And I think I'm more scary now with the beard... it was odd seeing me without it!
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:08 pm

Beards are scary....I was digging threw some old pics of me in my 20's and I had no beard .... look like a freakin' creampuff. Beards definitely add scare factor affraid
    Lord Shaper
    Lord Shaper

Post  Lord Shaper Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:15 pm

Michael wrote:Beards are scary....I was digging threw some old pics of me in my 20's and I had no beard .... look like a freakin' creampuff. Beards definitely add scare factor affraid
    It also helps that I've spend years refining the evil laugh
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Lord Shaper wrote:
    Michael wrote:Beards are scary....I was digging threw some old pics of me in my 20's and I had no beard .... look like a freakin' creampuff. Beards definitely add scare factor affraid

I will work on my evil laugh... Now is your evil laugh over the top madman or subtle and disturbing?
    Lord Shaper
    Lord Shaper

Post  Lord Shaper Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:44 pm

Michael wrote:
    Lord Shaper wrote:

I will work on my evil laugh... Now is your evil laugh over the top madman or subtle and disturbing?

I've found it's best to change it for the situation but the Subtle one works wonders

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:18 am