The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

3 posters

Rock Dungeon 47: Bigger, Better and Costs Less (Thanks Rob)

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 47: Bigger, Better and Costs Less (Thanks Rob) Empty Rock Dungeon 47: Bigger, Better and Costs Less (Thanks Rob)

Post  Michael Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:12 pm

The Boys are here in episode 47 just bringing the tunes, news, unwanted opinions, sexual innuendos and everything else that makes you want to listen. After listening you will know what a Pod God is, Post punk Laptop rap, where to find a picture of a penis so huge your head will explode, How Do-Nots became Donots, How Wildhearts cannot be broken and so much more there is not enough space on here or in your head to absorb it all. You will have to listen three times just to get a glimmer of the knowledge that can be bestowed on you with just this one episode. Get it now before it is illegal to listen to this episode except for under the sheets in your bed late at night.

Get It Here

Paul Gilbert & Freddie Nelson - Down To Mexico
    Tony Carey - Person To Person
    MC Lars - Guitar Hero Hero
    Rammstein - Ich Tu Dir Weh
    Raven - Fuel To The Fire
    Van Stephenson - Modern Day Delilah
    Laaz Rocket - Spared From The Fire
    FM - Riding The Thunder
    The Donots - Calling
    Overkill - Hello From The Gutter
    Bruce Kulick - Hand Of The King
    Flogging Molly - Every Dog Has His Day
    Scorpions - The Last Song
    Sevendust - Enemy
    Live - Century
    Tokyo Blade - Someone To Love
    Michael Monroe - She's No Angel
    The Wildhearts - Sick Of Drugs
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Rock Dungeon 47: Bigger, Better and Costs Less (Thanks Rob) Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 47: Bigger, Better and Costs Less (Thanks Rob)

Post  ccordova2 Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:58 am

listening now! first song great.third song sweet. rammstien badass. i love te quero puta. & it means i want a whore lol Razz
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Rock Dungeon 47: Bigger, Better and Costs Less (Thanks Rob) Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 47: Bigger, Better and Costs Less (Thanks Rob)

Post  ccordova2 Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:15 am

sorry i ment we want whore not 'i'
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:33 pm

sevendust's first album is heavy. listen 2 the song waffle.

a tour of rust in peace is only worth it with the line up of ellison, friedman, & menza. they helped make that album a classic!!!
    Lord Shaper
    Lord Shaper

Post  Lord Shaper Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Glad you liked the trivia from Aaron and myself... I'll try to come up with less cerebral ones next time hehehe

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:28 am