The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

4 posters

Rock Dungeon 49: The Unnamed Source With STML

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 49: The Unnamed Source With STML Empty Rock Dungeon 49: The Unnamed Source With STML

Post  Michael Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:18 pm

The boys are back and Mike's age is obviously catching up with him because he cannot remember shit. Three times he forgets where he is and what he is doing. The Rock Dungeon has achieved some notoriety as we are an unnamed source for Classic Rock Magazine and we speak with "good authority" Yeah right...stupid bastards. Wade and Mike also have some Valentine's make-up sex with a couple listeners who were a little late to the party and a positive shitload of music is played. Welcome to the Rock Dungeon's longest episode ever (for now) Get it now before Mike forgets what he is doing again.

Get It Here

Songs Played:
    TYR - Olavur Riddararos
    Winters Verge - For I Have Sinned
    Vandenberg - Burning Heart
    Justin Currie - What Is Love
    Ted Nugent - Aborigine
    Steve Vai - Head Cuttin' Duel
    Nine Pound hammer - Shotgun In The Chevy
    Rob Zombie - Sick Bubblegum
    Wig Wam - Rocket Through My Heart
    Sum 41 - No Reason
    Kings Of The Sun - Black Leather
    The Truth - Weapons Of Love
    Warlord - Child Of The Damned
    HIM - In The Arms Of Rain
    Smoking Popes - Sandra
    Roger Daltry - Under A Raging Moon
    Jeff Beck - Blanket
    The Briggs - Filtered
    Pretty Maids - Another Shot Of Your Love

Last edited by Michael on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 49: The Unnamed Source With STML Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 49: The Unnamed Source With STML

Post  Michael Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Well that explains so much.... I failed to make it a sticky so it did not stick to the top... bad me. Please feel free to comment on my short term memory disability. I guess that explains why it was so breezy today... also forgot to put on pants.
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Rock Dungeon 49: The Unnamed Source With STML Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 49: The Unnamed Source With STML

Post  Wade Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:18 am

Michael wrote:Well that explains so much.... I failed to make it a sticky so it did not stick to the top... bad me. Please feel free to comment on my short term memory disability. I guess that explains why it was so breezy today... also forgot to put on pants.

Don't worry buddy, summer is coming and pants will be optional soon. pirat
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:05 pm

hey dont feel bad, we still love you buddy!

great show like always! sorry i hadnt posted sooner, i was twittering my responces so i hadnt come to the boards yet...
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:20 am

ccordova2 wrote:hey dont feel bad, we still love you buddy!

great show like always! sorry i hadnt posted sooner, i was twittering my responces so i hadnt come to the boards yet...

I am so glad that you still love and listen to us Carlos...even when I have a bad episode... I saw your tweets and was pleased... but Carlos not everyone follows you on twitter... so your comments are still needed and loved on the forums... So until we live in an entirely twitteriffic world please keep coming by Razz
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:40 pm

oh i completely understand my friend, it was a one time lapse.. im here at the forums as well! Very Happy
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:28 pm

ccordova2 wrote:oh i completely understand my friend, it was a one time lapse.. im here at the forums as well! Very Happy

I can rest easy then... Thank you Carlos Laughing
    dbm
    dbm

Post  dbm Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:39 pm

I wrote down a few notes on the show but lost them. Oh wait -- found them!

Regarding that 3 Inches of Blood song, I thought that was them. Mike, I tweeted when amazon had one of their songs for free. Guess you didn't bite. Too bad, it was a good song ("metal is a brotherhood!")

I really liked that Warlord song; of course, being influenced by Rainbow and Angel Witch, how can you go wrong?

Which bad religion albums did you think sucked? My favs are Suffer and No Control (their 3rd and 4th). I even like their weird prog-rock-esque album, Into the Unknown.

wiki

The Gray Race did suck though.

I've kind of fallen off with them and haven't heard the last few albums. Oops.

Anyway good show. Playing the Justin Currie song was good, I wasn't sure if you would play it due to its mellowness. And yes, his band is Del Amitri, who I hate.

And whoa, when did the forum change?
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:49 pm

dbm wrote:I wrote down a few notes on the show but lost them. Oh wait -- found them!

Regarding that 3 Inches of Blood song, I thought that was them. Mike, I tweeted when amazon had one of their songs for free. Guess you didn't bite. Too bad, it was a good song ("metal is a brotherhood!")

I really liked that Warlord song; of course, being influenced by Rainbow and Angel Witch, how can you go wrong?

Which bad religion albums did you think sucked? My favs are Suffer and No Control (their 3rd and 4th). I even like their weird prog-rock-esque album, Into the Unknown. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Into_the_Unknown_(Bad_Religion_album

The Gray Race did suck though.

I've kind of fallen off with them and haven't heard the last few albums. Oops.

Anyway good show. Playing the Justin Currie song was good, I wasn't sure if you would play it due to its mellowness. And yes, his band is Del Amitri, who I hate.

And whoa, when did the forum change?

Hi Bill. Actually we do not think that any Bad Religion suck... It is kind of a joke that happened to Wade. I will have him explain on the next episode.

Generally when I get my tweets I am driving and get them on my phone. Honestly... by the time I get home from work and eat settle down etcetera I forget. When you mentioned it I remembered but it is a little late to get it now. Oh well. But I did enjoy that one song enough to want to investigate more.

I really enjoyed the Warlord lp also... What a great band. Such a shame their stuff is sooo expensive even when you can find it.

I enjoyed the Justin Currie song...I am sorry I made you a cabbage👽

And I changed the forums around today... still working on it. Going to be tweaking colors... want to incorporate some red and yellow and more black into the interface.

Bill.. as always thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts. Awesome as always

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:22 pm