The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

5 posters

Rock Dungeon 51: Water Cannon T-Shirt Contest

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 51: Water Cannon T-Shirt Contest Empty Rock Dungeon 51: Water Cannon T-Shirt Contest

Post  Michael Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Rock Dungeon 51 begins with an Airbourne assault and ends with a big Godsmack. Wade is back doing the intro and the boys talk about their happy magical place. Aaron brings his usual trivia excellence and a first for the Dungeon... a Dedication from Mike to Barb (Eat your heart out Casey). The boys Pimp the Flashback under the bed and the date is set for the next "special" episode. Crimson Pig earns Mike's undying love with some amazing generosity and couple wrongs are righted. Kick back fire up a bat pop a beer and enjoy. Get it Here

Song Clips:
    Airbourn - No Way But The Hard Way
    Calabrese - Black Anathema
    Ricky Warwick - Love Owes
    Rolan Bolan - Masterplan
    Counting Crows - Mrs. Potter's Lullaby
    Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far Kid
    Dommin - Dark Holiday
    Roger Daltry - Free Me
    Dr. Chuds X-Ward - Mommy Made Luv 2 An Alien
    April Wine - Sign Of The Gypsy Queen
    Box Of Frogs - Back Where I Started
    Steel Breeze - You Don't Want Me Anymore
    Black Water Rising - Go On Brother
    Wednesday 13 - From Here To The Hearse
    Van Canto - The Mission
    Flogging Molly - Seven Deadly Sins
    Bronx Casket Company - Sherimoon
    Alice Cooper/Rob Zombie - Hands Of Death
    Dokken - Burning Like A Flame
    Godsmack - The Enemy

Last edited by Michael on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put in Song Clips)
    Crimson Pig
    Crimson Pig

Rock Dungeon 51: Water Cannon T-Shirt Contest Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 51: Water Cannon T-Shirt Contest

Post  Crimson Pig Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Another 3 hour+ show, you are spoiling us. At least you are spoiling me, I'm loving these. Thank you Wade for a taste of the new Calabrese, sounded great, can't wait to hear the rest of it. Thanks for the Roland Boland too, that song was groovy, love me some 70's funk and it has been stuck in my head all week. Although I know they were parodying this style, reminds me a lot of the Flight of the Conchords "Ladies of the World", maybe because he was singing about a dent in his car? Like the Domin tune too, sounded to me like Danzig covering the Doors. Haven't Heard the April Wine tune in while but that was a high school staple of mine, a nice refresher. Honorable mentions go to Dr. Chudds and Wednesday 13 but it was all good. Sorry, I know I butchered half of these band names (I'm lost without the play list). Thanks for the kind words too Mike, with all the enjoyment I've got out of your show for the last 51 episodes it's just nice to be able to send a little of that back your way.
    ravenous
    ravenous

Rock Dungeon 51: Water Cannon T-Shirt Contest Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 51: Water Cannon T-Shirt Contest

Post  ravenous Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:58 am

Great show guys! I post very little but I always listen. Mike you and I are on the same wavelength. Very eerie.
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:36 am

Great show guys! I no its not much but u left me in such a orgasmic state that its all i got Razz
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:02 pm

ccordova2 wrote:Great show guys! I no its not much but u left me in such a orgasmic state that its all i got Razz

Yes but the burning questions remain:
    Would you have traveled to the Avenged Seven Fold studio to give the matching Devil Bat Tats to Mike and Zackey
    Would you go see Cheap Trick and Ricky Warwick and give Ricky a reach around for me?

And after a 3 hour orgasm... I am shocked that you were even able to do what you did afro
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Crimson Pig wrote:Another 3 hour+ show, you are spoiling us. At least you are spoiling me, I'm loving these. Thank you Wade for a taste of the new Calabrese, sounded great, can't wait to hear the rest of it. Thanks for the Roland Boland too, that song was groovy, love me some 70's funk and it has been stuck in my head all week. Although I know they were parodying this style, reminds me a lot of the Flight of the Conchords "Ladies of the World", maybe because he was singing about a dent in his car? Like the Domin tune too, sounded to me like Danzig covering the Doors. Haven't Heard the April Wine tune in while but that was a high school staple of mine, a nice refresher. Honorable mentions go to Dr. Chudds and Wednesday 13 but it was all good. Sorry, I know I butchered half of these band names (I'm lost without the play list). Thanks for the kind words too Mike, with all the enjoyment I've got out of your show for the last 51 episodes it's just nice to be able to send a little of that back your way.

You guys deserve to be spoiled cuz you are awesome! I really want a Rolan Bolan cd... I... like you loved it. Dommin is awesome I lOVE this band...April Wine should have been everybody's high school staple... and the world would be a kinder , gentler place pirat
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:42 pm

Michael wrote:
    ccordova2 wrote:Great show guys! I no its not much but u left me in such a orgasmic state that its all i got Razz

Yes but the burning questions remain:
    Would you have traveled to the Avenged Seven Fold studio to give the matching Devil Bat Tats to Mike and Zackey
    Would you go see Cheap Trick and Ricky Warwick and give Ricky a reach around for me?

And after a 3 hour orgasm... I am shocked that you were even able to do what you did afro

hell yeah i would just for you buddy!!!

and i would definitly make that trip to tattoo some of rocks finest!
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:07 pm

You the man Carlos... you are a good friend Twisted Evil
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:09 pm

ravenous wrote:Great show guys! I post very little but I always listen. Mike you and I are on the same wavelength. Very eerie.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night... covered in a cold sweat... my scream still echoing through the bedroom.... My wife looking at me with fear in her eyes... Just thinking how close the wavelength is Twisted Evil
    dbm
    dbm

Post  dbm Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:32 am

Dude, that Van Santo was good! I'm gonna have to check them out some more.

That Bolan song was good too. Does he have anything else out?

Yes, I love female death metal singers. All cookie is fine, as long as it's not annoying. The only thing I hate is all yelling. Hate it.
    dbm
    dbm

Post  dbm Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:53 am

And I agree, Van Santo couldn't really have beatboxing and still be metal.

Yo, yo, bgh-bgh-bgh-bgh-bgh-Satan!
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:25 pm

dbm wrote:And I agree, Van Santo couldn't really have beatboxing and still be metal.

Yo, yo, bgh-bgh-bgh-bgh-bgh-Satan!

Well after that typed performance... I think you could do it... is there such a thing as metal beatbox...Female deathmetal cookie makes my penis just run and hide... takes me days to talk him out. I was watching Headbangers Ball one night on MTV2 and Arch Enemy came on and i was jamming loving the instrumental interplay... playing some game on my itouch and wham she came in screaming and cookieing and i dropped my Itouch in fright...scared the shit out of me. I now know that on the cookie female front she is relatively mellow... wow now I feel really unmanned... I am going to stop now Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:26 am