The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

4 posters

Rock Dungeon 60: We Say Goodbye and You Say Hello

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 60: We Say Goodbye and You Say Hello Empty Rock Dungeon 60: We Say Goodbye and You Say Hello

Post  Michael Mon May 31, 2010 1:17 pm

The boys are back after a much too long absence. They mourn the loss of Dio and realize that without them the Rock and Metal world goes to shit. They are back with a solid two hours of emotion and music. They do an oops trivia from Aaron a voice mail from Carlos. Welcome a new forum member and try a shake the rust from their layoff. Better get it now before they decide to take another vacation.

Get It Here

Clips Played:

Elf - Shotgun Blues
    Rainbow - Stargazer
    The Undead - Be My Ghoul
    Y&T - How Long
    The Royal Highness - Two Steps Back
    Harem Scarem - Saviors Never Cry
    Roadrunner Allstars - I Don't Wanna Be A Superhero
    The Dope - Addiction
    Eletrika - Give It Back S.O.B.
    Four In Legion - Party In My Pants
    Gruhak - Bullfrog Blues
    Thin Lizzy - Romeo & The Lonely Girl
    Ten Years After Now - I'll Make It Easy On You
    Midnattsol - Race Of Times
    Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Rock Dungeon 60: We Say Goodbye and You Say Hello Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 60: We Say Goodbye and You Say Hello

Post  ccordova2 Mon May 31, 2010 1:32 pm

i just hit refreash on my itunes podcast list and can you imagine my surprize and happiness when i see a new episode of the rock dungeon start downloading?!!! hell yeah!
    Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 60: We Say Goodbye and You Say Hello Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 60: We Say Goodbye and You Say Hello

Post  Michael Mon May 31, 2010 6:43 pm

ccordova2 wrote:i just hit refreash on my itunes podcast list and can you imagine my surprize and happiness when i see a new episode of the rock dungeon start downloading?!!! hell yeah!

Hell yeah is right Carlos. We are back. It was just like Christmas morning when you were a kid when you hit that refresh button... Wasn't it Carlos \m/
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Mon May 31, 2010 7:27 pm

Hell yeah it was buddy!!! I'm stil pumped from it!!
    Wade
    Wade
    Admin

Post  Wade Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:00 am

ccordova2 wrote:Hell yeah it was buddy!!! I'm stil pumped from it!!

I knew you would be the tried and true follower of the dungeon you are..... You are a god among men and we Love you muchly. We are sooo happy to be back.
    ccordova2
    ccordova2

Post  ccordova2 Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:58 am

wow! you guys so took care of me this episode! very nice!!! i feel the metal love! thank you guys! great to have you back!! awesome episode!!! still thinking of my 70's cover song....

maybe the cowboy song as covered by anthrax....
    dbm
    dbm

Post  dbm Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Welcome back!

I sent my submissions in now because otherwise I probably would have missed the deadlines (again).

Not sure what to think of the new A7X song... didn't like it the first time I listened, liked it more the second... anyway, thanks for playing it!

Now on to 61!
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:24 pm

dbm wrote:Welcome back!

I sent my submissions in now because otherwise I probably would have missed the deadlines (again).

Not sure what to think of the new A7X song... didn't like it the first time I listened, liked it more the second... anyway, thanks for playing it!

Now on to 61!

Well I pretty much cum in my pants over anything Mike Portnoy does so I am not a real good reviewer... but I honestly loved it... a lot. You are covered for two months sir and I love it that you are involved it makes me soooo happy becuase I think Wade would agree with me that the "special" shows are the most fun to do becuase of the listener input. Anyway thank you very much for posting and listening.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:26 am