The Rock Dungeon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rock Dungeon

The Rock Dungeon is a weekly podcast that can be found at TheRockDungeon.com, and it is your source for an entertaining and funny look at the world of the rock music scene of the past, present, and future.

+5
ccordova2
ravenous
Wade
Lord Shaper
Michael
9 posters

Rock Dungeon 53: Pleasures That Are Just Too Guilty

Michael
    Michael

Rock Dungeon 53: Pleasures That Are Just Too Guilty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rock Dungeon 53: Pleasures That Are Just Too Guilty

Post  Michael Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:49 pm

dbm wrote:
    Michael wrote:

Ok what is it you have against Pink... out of all of the stuff I played hers probably rocked hardest... She has done an album with Rancid... she kicks ass with Butch Walker and she has a dog named motherfucker and she's hot... what more are you looking for... my god man I played Akon...I played Eiffel 65... dude you are an enigma wrapped in a riddle smothered in secret sauce lol!

Oh... adn the Ace of Base at the end.. that was mine also. Wade was going to hurt me if I played it live during the show Laughing

Ok, FINE! The rest sucked too! Happy?

And I stopped the episode when the Ace of Base song came on Laughing in my mind it never happened.

Yes I feel better now... so the Ace of Base song is like Godfather 3 and Countdown?

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:14 am